• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Great Reset: Switzerland Threatens to Jail People Who Heat Their Homes Too Much in the Winter!

hey! Don't mix my fellow citizens with the swamp creatures in our government. That news is merely a joke, nobody is threatened for heating his house past 20C or whatever the number is (at least for now). This 'idea' come from the same lowlife as the covid certificate; our .gov and the sheep behind it.

As for the SIG 500 series, I don't get it either. I see hundreds of them every weeks, there is really nothing fancy about them. They are not that reliable, relatively obsolete for housing force multipliers, heavy in comparison to internal-piston AR and the trigger is, well... decent. They are surprisingly accurate for a pistol gun though.

Your attitude and the attitude of those like you are largely to blame for the various .gov's around the world's recent open taste for tyranny.

"I don't wear red so fuck it, ban red shirts"

"I don't wear green so fuck it, ban green shirts"

"I don't wear blue so fuck it, ban blue shirts"

Until YOUR colour is next on the list, then it's all "wat do you mean I'M not permitted to wear MY orange shirts anymore, this is an outrage and gross abuse of power"

Complete ignorance and/or apathy to matters that don't affect your personal standard of living, UNTIL they affect your personal standard of living.

Amazing the concept of "Fudd" has to be explained on a gun forum.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Have they disarmed the population yet? I didn't recall hearing anything about that, and am pretty sure that guns are still easy enough to purchase and possess.

It seems to me like the Swiss government missed a step.

They regulated them to be in line with Shengen policy.

I don't know what that means like I can't spell shengen but I believe they no longer have unfettered access to FA.

The article specifically says "gas and water heated". Water heating systems also use gas; they have a gas shortage. Electric or wood heated homes are not mentioned and are presumably not included in the legislation.
Other than the jail time bit, I don't see this as any different than most States drought regulations. If you have a set supply of gas, and have no way to increase the supply, rationing it out so everyone gets a survivable temperature in their building seems like a good plan. What's the alternative? Everyone uses as much as they want until it runs out, then they all freeze together? Maybe it's the bedtime MMJ, but I can't really figure out why some of the posters above me are so angry about this.

We are pissed because the shortage is political and man made.

There is an abundance of energy.

New England will pay through the nose this year for some dumb agenda and conscious decisions to decrease availability to fuel.

The only impact of this they are concerned with is having people come begging to govt to provide enough heat to survive in exchange for freedom.

Last edited:

New England will pay through the nose this year for some dumb agenda and conscious decisions to decrease availability to fuel.

The only impact of this they are concerned with is having people come begging to govt to provide enough heat to survive in exchange for freedom.
Big Brother knows whats best. HOW DARE YOU question him/her/it/they?

100 percent correct.

Reactions: 10ring'r and lash

Well. Used to be you’d vote people out who did stuff like this.

Now yous can’t vote them out. Sooooo

Well. Used to be you’d vote people out who did stuff like this.

Now yous can’t vote them out. Sooooo

Woman that won the governorship in MA bragged about stopping two massive gas lines that would have fueled the entire northeast.

She can be directly attributed to what is to come.

They declared her winner of her election within a minute of polls closing.

Reactions: Jgunner
Woman that won the governorship in MA bragged about stopping two massive gas lines that would have fueled the entire northeast.

She can be directly attributed to what is to come.

They declared her winner of her election within a minute of polls closing.
Woman making wrong decisions ?

Shocking

My damn tstat is broken, stuck at 64, gotta replace it, I am fine at 60, 64 feels hot.

Reactions: jr81452
Some of that is Helvetic Celtic paganism, some is modern art. All of it is NWO satanic. their own Swiss great grandfathers would have probably burned them at the stake
Fuck them.

My art has beauty and inspires.

I won’t accept the ugly and profane as art.

Aztecs were amazing in their art and societal structure but Cortez did the world a huge favor when he burned his ships.

They regulated them to be in line with Shengen policy.

I don't know what that means like I can't spell shengen but I believe they no longer have unfettered access to FA.
Correct. FA access is state-dependent. In states where you can own them, you have to prove you store them in a safe. If you want to shoot (FA or semi), you've to call the state police, and tell them (when, where, and with whom). It cost 120$ish per shooting session. Not worth it to my opinion.

Correct. FA access is state-dependent. In states where you can own them, you have to prove you store them in a safe. If you want to shoot (FA or semi), you've to call the state police, and tell them (when, where, and with whom). It cost 120$ish per shooting session. Not worth it to my opinion.

Sad.

I would ride my big tube Cannondale around in the world of effete racing bikes and there wasn't a weekend I didn't pass an active shooting range packed with riflemen.

Seeing reservists on mopeds with a slung assault rifle was the norm.

hey! Don't mix my fellow citizens with the swamp creatures in our government. That news is merely a joke, nobody is threatened for heating his house past 20C or whatever the number is (at least for now). This 'idea' come from the same lowlife as the covid certificate; our .gov and the sheep behind it.

As for the SIG 500 series, I don't get it either. I see hundreds of them every weeks, there is really nothing fancy about them. They are not that reliable, relatively obsolete for housing force multipliers, heavy in comparison to internal-piston AR and the trigger is, well... decent. They are surprisingly accurate for a pistol gun though.
So…. Does this mean you will trade me for a really sweet piston AR on LWRC upper/lower. Super sweet rifle. I’ll pay all shipping. Just slap one of those SIG’s in a chocolate box and Mark it “giant damn Toblerone… nothing to see here” and I am sure it’ll make it through customs.

I’m waiting!

Sirhr

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Correct. FA access is state-dependent. In states where you can own them, you have to prove you store them in a safe. If you want to shoot FA, you've to call the state police, and tell them (when, where, and with whom). It cost 120$ish per shooting session.

So…. Does this mean you will trade me for a really sweet piston AR on LWRC upper/lower. Super sweet rifle. I’ll pay all shipping. Just slap one of those SIG’s in a chocolate box and Mark it “giant damn Toblerone… nothing to see here” and I am sure it’ll make it through customs.

I’m waiting!

Sirhr
I would take a LWRCI over a 550 all day long :cool:. Maybe even a BCM with a mid-length gas system.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Hell, given a zippo and some briquettes… I’d burn them at the stake!

Sirhr
lol......it looks like the same guy

1668888998250.png

1668888915298.png