• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime Ammo Group Purchase Option is Live

Within 4mo of Dec 17th according to their initial release.

So middle of April.

I’d imagine given the past issues, Prime is gonna make it happen. I’m personally watching as delivering on time is going to be a big factor if I get in on a future order if they offer ammo I can use.
The group buy was extended until December 31st, so I am assuming the target ship by date would now be end of April.

Cool, I had April stuck in mind since way back then but I have since been unable to find a date written anywhere and was just curious. :giggle:

Within 4mo of Dec 17th according to their initial release.

So middle of April.

I’d imagine given the past issues, Prime is gonna make it happen. I’m personally watching as delivering on time is going to be a big factor if I get in on a future order if they offer ammo I can use.
Oddly enough I was just going to look and see what the initial proposed date was. I’ve hopefully got a match coming up where I could use it for sure.

I have two as well , one is pending, the other has a Fed-Ex label and being picked up by Fed-Ex today. That is if I understand it right.

Reactions: 1911hombre
I got notice of shipping but no updates on the tracking yet. Seems label was printed on the 10th. Suspect they're still working on getting them picked up by FedEx. Almost there....

Reactions: Stoweit
Congratulations Jim@prime, do what you say, and say what you do. This was a unique and innovative way to bulk order, build, and ship direct to customer. It's April and you are shipping out as originally communicated. Cheers!

Shipped Thursday and FedEx hasn't updated since Friday. Never made it out of PA! Super impressive that Prime was able to deliver on their end with all this crud going around, now if FedEx can keep up their end.

My case showed up today. Wish I would of ordered 9 more.

Attachments

• 7CF76989-0F9C-4E44-8622-86769BBBEAFA.jpeg
    7CF76989-0F9C-4E44-8622-86769BBBEAFA.jpeg
    426.1 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Stoweit
Got my two cases today, wish I had ordered more. Anyone notice the lot sticker on the side with the number says 2930 FPS?

Reactions: 1911hombre
I would imagine any group buy would be very challenging to setup in the current supply chain environment.

I would imagine any group buy would be very challenging to setup in the current supply chain environment.
That was the whole point of Jim's group buy: get people to prepay for high quality ammo at a very reasonable cost, with the trade-off of the customer needing to wait for the ammo to be made to order. Jim may have to raise the prices to source the proper components, but everyone buying into these group buys are fully aware of market conditions and associated wait-times. It's almost a bob ross happy accident that Jim's group buys involve a wait-time, because it gives him time to do his magic.

That was when it was still predictable for raw materials. I can't imagine it's at all predictable now. His last group buy 6.5CM was more expensive than the new 6.5GT.

His group buy allowed folks to prepay and allow him to bulk buy materials and assembly, and extend the savings. Not sure that's possible with materials right now.

Is that banned on post #3?
This has to be some kind of record.

If you are new, reading the rules is a great place to start. Ban Kitty moves fast, and takes no excuses, as it should be.