• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime Ammo Group Purchase Option is Live

This is odd, I'm having trouble ordering. Got to the "shipping" page and it just shows my address and "no quotes available for this order this time"

There is no where i can continue to "review&payments"

Anyone having this issue?

Possibly issue shipping to my home address in CA?

I've already sent credentials (FFL03 and COE), maybe gotta wait for their system to update?

Edit/Update: Nmind, seems to work fine now and was able to make my order.

Last edited:
Just ponied up for a case of the US made 6.5. While I was there I did a separate order for a couple boxes of the regular production 6.5 and a box of the 77gr .223 to help extend my current inventory till the group order ships.

Reactions: 1911hombre
Like others have said, "you can never have enough ammo" but its bigger than that its about Solidarity and standing united with our fellow Brothers, we all need to step up and help Jim who in turn is helping our self, he is a visionary and his game plan is spot on, I believe good things to follow besides Frank has his back what else need be said
Thank you Frank and Jim

First and foremost - THANK YOU all VERY much for stepping up - yet again. Sniper's Hide played a huge role in getting PRIME launched...all by accident by me bumping into Frank at Shannon's place during the GAP Grind a few years back...I'll not soon forget that fateful meeting and I'll never forget how helpful all of you have been in PRIME's successes. Also, many Hide members played a pivotal roll in pushing PRIME over the goal line during our "troubles" I hope you all know how very grateful I am - I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE FOR PRIME and know that it is VERY motivating for me to find every single possible way to save you guys money, bring you great products and provide you with excellent customer service. I absolutely love what I do...just ask anyone who has been on the phone with me...I can't hide it...I've found my calling and I get to deal with "The Deplorable's" "Clinging to their guns and religion" who are supposed to be evil and are the exact opposite.

Now, you guys are doing it all over again...this group purchase idea is taking off, and although I can't say its a smashing success just yet (its only been 4 days!), I can tell you that Frank's post in this thread from yesterday at 5:17PM (#29) is correct...the numbers are looking good. Just think of it this way:

1. PRIME has never done this before so for a "first time" introducing a system that other non-firearm companies use all the time, but we don't have access to because we are "gun people" and only being up for a few days, it's going VERY well so far and it is picking up steam nicely. We have almost 2 weeks left so at this point I'd be surprised if we don't make it and we have options if we get close - See #4 below.
2. You guys might not realize this but PRIME has not done any promotion of this yet...check out our IG and FB...we have not announced via those platforms yet...I have my reasons for doing that but I can almost guarantee you that we'll see very large jumps as soon as we do and we'll be promoting soon on those platforms for this inaugural offer. If you really want to know why I haven't pushed on our social media yet - email me ([email protected]) your number and I'll call you...I'm not going to discuss it on any public forum.
3. We have not mailed our opt-in email list yet...this very likely will be an even larger bump than IG and FB when we do it for this offer and we will be doing so.
4. If we get close - PRIME will make sure this happens....I'm not gonna S-can it if we only get to 499,999 :)
5. I haven't decided yet what the number is where PRIME kicks in if we don't go over the mark organically...I wanna see what this does on its own without overly influencing the outcome...I hope you all can understand/respect that...put yourselves in my shoes. I want to know the dynamics of this - again, I have my reasons.
5. We are going to start adding other offers very soon...I really like the way this is going and I can see PRIME and other companies starting to do this type of system A LOT as it makes a ton of sense for all the participants in the stream of commerce.

Again, thank you all very, very much... let's see if we can crush this and save many people tons of money, remove a lot of uncertainty for our manufacturing partners, get volumes up that make economies of scale based savings possible and maybe, just maybe make this a system that can work over the long run going forward for lots of different products in the firearm industry. It's been done in many other industries...I think it's time it happens for us.

Thank you,

Jim O
[email protected]

So was this 500K rounds for each option or combined?

A little more that 24 hours left.

417,200 rounds ordered for is USA made 6.5 Creed. We were all about cost, yet it looks like we are more about ‘Murica than a few cents.

162,600 rounds ordered for Sweden made 6.5 Creed.

Prime/Jim has said that if they get close they will push it through, and this is likely to get pushed through. I can’t wait to see what’s next!

Hmmm..trying to submit an order, and it's not letting me get past shipping(?). A California thing maybe?

Reactions: seansmd
Damn, i'm hurtin' a little financially but pickedup 2 more cases of the USA made to hopefully help hit the 500K mark.
The Sweden made seems way far behind. Originally ordered 2 cases of that.

Well, I’ll be honest, I didn’t think it was gonna make it. I don’t run a 6.5cm currently so couldn’t contribute.

Happy to be wrong on this one. Hopefully it works out for more in the future.

The numbers are there, so I think the Proof of Concept has passed. Not trying to diminish, I think this is awesome, but 500,000 rounds is “easy” (if there is such a thing) specifically for 6.5 Creed due to the calibers popularity and Prime’s reputation for single digit SDs. The 500,000 threshold seems harder to achieve with other calibers. What’s the next caliber?
My thought would be something that is expensive everywhere else and maybe has poor brass availability that Peterson brass would help make worthwhile....6.5 SAUM?
There may not be the right market for it.

More likely another PRS style “match” caliber since there is a need for a large amount of consistant ammo and people have limited time to reload; they would benefit from a large scale group buy.
6 Creed, 6xc, 6GT?

300 Win Mag? 300 Norma?

I wonder if Prime will reach out to the folks who purchased the 162,000 or so rounds of the Swedish ammo to see if they would like to upgrade their order to the USA ammo prior to providing refunds or shredding checks.

Hmmm...still waiting on a response about shipping to California. Guess I missed the boat.

Also interested in shipping to San diego,,,
Ammo bros charges 29.99 abox for prime...

They will ship to CA, you need to have your ffl information, call them. I have had prime shipped several times no problem. Or fire up the chat window in their site, it's often Jim not a bot.

Yup, and find yourself a 2nd amendment supporting LGS that says screw California when it comes to the background check for ammo too ?

If you have FFL03 and COE, they'll ship directly to you. Prime needs your docs sent to them.

I'm a 'casual' shooter...But, I like to support this worthwhile company and the 2nd amendment...So, I bought a case for my 'quality' inventory...:)

Gunfighter Tactical in San Diego doesn't charge anything to receive ammo last time I was there....

Reactions: ROCKKREEK
Recently ordered a case of 308 and 65cm of in stock stuff. Decided to go ahead and place a group buy order as well.

Me too, I got 2 cases of the instock stuff after shooting a buddies. I was so impressed I ordered another 2 from the group buy, can't have too much Prime!!!!!

Reactions: RS14
Curious as to when to 6mm will be available. I thought I saw a video with frank saying there is one but I can’t seem to find it.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Has anyone gotten a refund yet on the Norma Prime that didn't happen? I've sent them 2 emails over the weeks and haven't gotten a response back.

Yup, and find yourself a 2nd amendment supporting LGS that says screw California when it comes to the background check for ammo too ?
Good luck with that. That's why I reload a vast majority of everything I shoot. The State Stasi only know I own about 100 rounds in the last year.

Good luck with that. That's why I reload a vast majority of everything I shoot. The State Stasi only know I own about 100 rounds in the last year.
I assume you have read about machine learning, they know what they want to know, about who they want to know it from.

Reactions: clcustom1911
I assume you have read about machine learning, they know what they want to know, about who they want to know it from.
Data mining, machine learning, algorithms, etc.. of course. That's how Google, et. Al. Show "unbiased" search results. Just google "black couple", "white couple", and "mexican couple". The general results, image results, news results are quite interesting.

Anyway, back to Prime ammoz and how awesome it is!

• Love
Reactions: RS14 and seansmd
The numbers are there, so I think the Proof of Concept has passed. Not trying to diminish, I think this is awesome, but 500,000 rounds is “easy” (if there is such a thing) specifically for 6.5 Creed due to the calibers popularity and Prime’s reputation for single digit SDs. The 500,000 threshold seems harder to achieve with other calibers. What’s the next caliber?
My thought would be something that is expensive everywhere else and maybe has poor brass availability that Peterson brass would help make worthwhile....6.5 SAUM?
There may not be the right market for it.

More likely another PRS style “match” caliber since there is a need for a large amount of consistant ammo and people have limited time to reload; they would benefit from a large scale group buy.
6 Creed, 6xc, 6GT?

300 Win Mag? 300 Norma?

6mm Creedmoor, I would be in.

Anyone know when this was tentatively scheduled to be delivered?

I assume it would take at least a quarter to make and ship 500k rounds, do we think it might take much longer like up to a year?
(yes Im waiting to hear from Prime as well, I asked there first)

Anyone know when this was tentatively scheduled to be delivered?

I assume it would take at least a quarter to make and ship 500k rounds, do we think it might take much longer like up to a year?
(yes Im waiting to hear from Prime as well, I asked there first)

Within 4mo of Dec 17th according to their initial release.

So middle of April.

I’d imagine given the past issues, Prime is gonna make it happen. I’m personally watching as delivering on time is going to be a big factor if I get in on a future order if they offer ammo I can use.

Reactions: RS14