• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime Ammo Moving Sale Exclusive

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    An official letter from Prime Ammo with a note from Jim the Owner of Prime to the Sniper's Hide Members

No phone calls or special codes, just head over to the Prime Website these deals are waiting for you!

3c2735ca-1419-4576-ae3e-61d3177c67d5.jpg

WE ARE MAKING CHANGES THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU!!

70f74bff-0051-4eb8-9b66-e7bcece93d40.jpg

d33474a4-ad93-4af5-a6a9-c21a6004c2dc.jpg

PRIME'S MOVING SALE

CALIBER RETAIL CASE PRICE MOVING SALE CASE PRICE
    300 BLK 220 Gr. Sub $864.00
    $593.74
    338 LAP $1,049.00
    $489.39
    308 175GR $346.40
    $165.00
    .223 55GR $409.35
    $324.50
    260 REM $319.90
    $211.75
    12 GA Buck $199.40
    $123.75
    12 GA Slug $356.90
    $225.39
    .40 S&W $377.80
    $223.30
    .45 ACP FMJ $419.80
    $291.50
    .22LR Semi-Auto $899.90
    $218.90
    .22LR Sub $899.90
    $299.00
    .45 ACP JHP $650.80
    $390.50
    9mm Hex $467.20
    $319.00

Share this Post!

The problem with having a sale like this, is that after this moving sale, everything would seem expensive on primeammo.com :LOL:

Awesome deal. Been looking for a case of .260. Thanks for posting.

Cr*p. I would love to pick up one (or even two) cases of the .308. I used to live in Mass., where no one ships ammo to. Just moved to NY and guess what - no one ships ammo here either. I really hate living in the Northeast.

Cr*p. I would love to pick up one (or even two) cases of the .308. I used to live in Mass., where no one ships ammo to. Just moved to NY and guess what - no one ships ammo here either. I really hate living in the Northeast.

I am in Delaware and no restrictions. Move here?

Reactions: RTH1800
    Find someone who lives elsewhere. There are some of us in the northeast who are willing to help

Thanks Prime. Case of 22, case of 22 sub and a case of 9mm on the way. Those prices are fantastic

...my timing is AWFUL... Just bought 2 cases of 308 2 weeks ago...

Really good deals in there

Thanks Prime and SH for 2 cases of .308, great price.

Excellent deal on 260 Remington. Price shipped came out to $1.13 per round! I can't load it for that.

Talk about some excellent customer service, I placed an order at midnight central time last night and Jim called me a few minutes later to check in and thank me for the order...unfortunately I missed his call since I was at work and didn't hear it go off but that was awesome to have him reach out even though it was late like that! My 260s and 22s will have plenty of ammo for a while! Thanks again Jim!

Case of 22 subsonic. Thanks. Is the subsonic generally the most accurate of the Prime 22 lr?

If you head South I've heard of a place called America, it's a live free land. ?

Will be moving west (to Colorado) in about a year. It's not perfect (mag. restrictions) but it's a lot better than where I am now. I thought Mass. was awful, then learned that if I crossed the border into NY with the half dozen pistols and assorted AR's that I own I'd become an instant felon. So I've left everything with a friend. Have spent the last three months shooting nothing but my two bolt guns. Feel like I'm going through AR withdrawal.

Got some 308 and 260 rem. Tempted to get the 338 lapua but I have so many components for a cartridge I barely shoot that I couldnt justify having a case sit around even at that price.

I got a dozen or so emails from Prime today about the sale, looks like one email for each order I placed before. SH got about a full day’s lead in getting word of the sale. (y)

My wife spoke to Jim earlier. He was making thank you calls on his vacation because his customer service is so loaded with orders. Standup and nice guy. We really appreciated his appreciation.

Jesus my wifes gonna bury my body in the desert!!!!!?

If you can get it in the house without her knowing you may be able to hide it amongst all the other ammo, at least that's what I do. Avoided the desert burial so far.

Reactions: tnc
    Great company to deal with. Never met Jim but have talked to him and Tony, what nice guys. Really hope they do well.

I saw Frank's post (top of this thread) Wednesday and immediately tried to buy .22 online. The web site still showed regular price. So I called the sales extension and got Tony.... he was like, What? This isn't supposed to be known yet. I explained where I heard about it. He gave me the number for Ryan, who maintains the web site. Ryan answered immediately and said he had just made the sale prices "live." He then took my order for me.

Tony and Ryan: super helpful. After I ordered two cases of 6.5CM earlier this year, Jim called me and we talked almost 45 minutes - mostly about .22. Great company to work with.

Nice!! Thanks for the heads up. Got me a case of 22 LR Where is the swag at? I wanted to order a hoodie but the OD green xl is not available.