• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime Ammo - THXSNHIDE - Special Offer

Thanks Frank and Jim!

Frank,

Do you know if Prime is working on a 140gr load for the 6.5CM?

I know that they are using the Norma 130gr for their current lineup but wanted to know if they plan to expand the 6.5CM offerings.

Thanks,

TM6

Prime is moving forward, creating new ammo for us, as well as currently offering great new 6.5CM ammo with Peterson Brass and reduced SDs.

Take advantage of this offer if you can, the better these offers do, the more of them I can get for the membership.

Thanks Frank and Jim!

Frank,

Do you know if Prime is working on a 140gr load for the 6.5CM?

I know that they are using the Norma 130gr for their current lineup but wanted to know if they plan to expand the 6.5CM offerings.

Thanks,

TM6
Is the new Prime ammo still using Norma bullets or did they switch to Berger?

I believe that they are using the Norma 130 GT and currently Norma doesn't make a 140. Prime's limited offerings are a way to keep prices in check so we can get good deals. If they switch over to Berger I'm sure that there will be an increase as their bullets are more expensive.

Hornady and Norma have equivalent pricing so maybe Prime can work something out with Hornady.

TM6

I believe that they are using the Norma 130 GT and currently Norma doesn't make a 140. Prime's limited offerings are a way to keep prices in check so we can get good deals. If they switch over to Berger I'm sure that there will be an increase as their bullets are more expensive.

Hornady and Norma have equivalent pricing so maybe Prime can work something out with Hornady.

TM6
Um... No.
Screenshot_20190910-112706_Gmail.jpg

Reactions: clcustom1911
I thought their new stuff was ALL American. Their old stuff shot great through my Tikka .260 and I just bought two cases of their 6.5. Thank you Prime Ammunition!

I stand corrected, looks like all components now made here. When did they make the switch?
Looks like we'll eventually get some heavier projectiles

Thanks,

TM6