• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRIME (RUAG) 6 Creedmoor

Spatcher

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2019
I’m know PRIME ammo has been discussed a bunch but I couldn’t find this question in particular. What is the consensus on the 107 grain 6 CM made by RUAG? I’m going to 6 from 6.5 and trying to find factory ammo and this is one of the few available.

Ordered two cases of the 107 from TargetSports last night at $285+tax each. Have a little while before it’s time to screw the creed barrel on. With the way reloading supply costs are going I said screw it and will start with this.

Reactions: Stoweit
I’m hoping these are the newer factory pointed 107smk. A lot of the guys on accurateshooter have been praising them.

I’m really tempted to buy some. I’ve had a few people tell me it’s loaded hot and they had some pierced primers though. That’s why I started the thread to try to get more feedback.

Does anyone know if the RUAG 107 gr 6cm is loaded with small or large rifle pimers?

Pretty positive this is the old Prime ammo that ruag screwed Prime over on. Im sure it’s good ammo but I have my reserves about supporting target sports decision to do what they did.

Reactions: FN-Whitney
Pretty positive this is the old Prime ammo that ruag screwed Prime over on. Im sure it’s good ammo but I have my reserves about supporting target sports decision to do what they did.
What did TargetSports USA have to do with it?