• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

primers in stock

• Thread starter Deleted member 173458
  • Start date
I’ve seen people here verify these sites at various times in the past. If they’re not actually legit I’ll take them out of my list but just saying they appear to be a scam isn’t helping

I’ve seen people here verify these sites at various times in the past. If they’re not actually legit I’ll take them out of my list but just saying they appear to be a scam isn’t helping
Midway is legit. The others are a scam.

Alright , everyone. Chime in if you’ve actually ordered and received components from the sites I linked to. So far I’ve seen Midway and Bruno’s. Which others?

• Angry
Reactions: spife7980
Personally I think that’s terrible advise.

@The D - I wouldn’t touch them w a ten foot pole.
I don’t think I’d start with a hazmat order of powder and/or primers. Maybe a few boxes of ammo or some accessory

I don’t think I’d start with a hazmat order of powder and/or primers. Maybe a few boxes of ammo or some accessory
My friend....they only accept limited payment services most of which give you no recourse and I personally wouldn't count on PP coming to your rescue. They have no credit card services

They publish a city and phone number, but no actually address you could find on Google maps with street view pics. I've seen where the published address for these scam sites is a Sears tool shed or similar...haha.

If you really, really, really want to buy from these guys, call them and ask for a street address. Tell them you are near Jeffersonville, IN and would like to pick them up to save shipping. See what they say.

And check out scam detector sites....they are not given the absolutely is a scam rating, but they are not given top rating. What I don't like is that ownership is hidden and the site just popped up

1669223301632.png

And I don't see where ordering a few boxes of ammo or accessories is in any way different that ordering primers/powder from them.

Best of luck.

Seems legit. :LOL:

Domain name: tacticalammopowders.com
Registry Domain ID: 2682929097_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 0001-01-01T00:00:00.00Z
Creation Date: 2022-03-20T02:40:09.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-03-20T02:40:09.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
email
@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.9854014545
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Registrant Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Registrant City: Reykjavik
Registrant State/Province: Capital Region
Registrant Postal Code: 101
Registrant Country: IS
Registrant Phone: +354.4212434
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
email
@withheldforprivacy.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Redacted for Privacy
Admin Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Admin Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Admin City: Reykjavik
Admin State/Province: Capital Region
Admin Postal Code: 101
Admin Country: IS
Admin Phone: +354.4212434
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
email
@withheldforprivacy.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Redacted for Privacy
Tech Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Tech Street: Kalkofnsvegur 2
Tech City: Reykjavik
Tech State/Province: Capital Region
Tech Postal Code: 101
Tech Country: IS
Tech Phone: +354.4212434
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
email
@withheldforprivacy.com
Name Server: sterling.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: vida.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2022-11-23T15:10:42.03Z <<<
For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

My friend....they only accept limited payment services most of which give you no recourse and I personally wouldn't count on PP coming to your rescue. They have no credit card services

They publish a city and phone number, but no actually address you could find on Google maps with street view pics. I've seen where the published address for these scam sites is a Sears tool shed or similar...haha.

If you really, really, really want to buy from these guys, call them and ask for a street address. Tell them you are near Jeffersonville, IN and would like to pick them up to save shipping. See what they say.

And check out scam detector sites....they are not given the absolutely is a scam rating, but they are not given top rating. What I don't like is that ownership is hidden and the site just popped up

View attachment 8005460

And I don't see where ordering a few boxes of ammo or accessories is in any way different that ordering primers/powder from them.

Best of luck.
I was only talking about spending a small amount to lessen the damage if(when) the site isn’t legit

• Wow
Reactions: Baron23
There are a fuck TON of these piece of shit SITES! Its not even funny. Have read a few posts from other forums with hard to get money back issues. These web pages need to be deleted fast! Such bullshit!

That site has a new twist. They list MC and Visa then put the following in their "about us"

"We are currently facing some issues with receiving Credit cards payment so we will advise you kindly use the other forms of payment. All transactions are authorized for the full amount at time the order is placed. Please contact your financial provider for more information regarding Authorizations"

I've been using Ammoseek.com to find primers. havent purchased any, damn bank account said no, but they have reviews on the site of people that used it. obviously do your research but maybe it will help.

Reactions: The D
I've been using Ginex small pistol primers for my 9mm minor power factor loads in IDPA/USPSA. They have all gone bang even with a 4lb lightened striker spring in my G34. Ginex small pistol primers might just take the place of the Federals that I have always sought out for my lightened striker spring G34.