• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primers on GB insane !

I think we are going to see $ 50 - $ 75 / K the new norm once supply catches up.

We've proven we will pay much more so I can't see the prices ever go back to sub $30 for us non-commercial users.
IF supply ever catches up, I suspect a rough doubling of prices will be the norm.

Reactions: Wizard1183
So this is the part where someone strings them along about "I can't get Google Pay to work", "It keeps rejecting my card", Yada yada yada. Followed by "Can I e-mail you a .txt attachment with my debit card info in it and you try it?" Said attachment would be "special"

Our governor doesnt think Gun shows should be allowed and spread covid.
Gun shows in the south suck ass. You can buy guns but not much in the anmo dept. def not brass or primers. I did see powder once.

I wouldn't call 10,000 primers hoarding. Now if he had well over 100,000 that could be a different story. Even @ 100,000 I'd be inclined to call someone well prepared instead :)
Federal & Cci / cci said they won't be selling primers for the reloaders until their caught up with backlog / run on ammo
Should take 18 months , ,,,,

Light em if you got em
They’re waiting on the modernization of bullets. Plastic hulls on rifle ammo. They stockpiled billions of rounds in unmarked warehouses around the country. I know this for fact. You think the military just stopped practiced shooting ammo? Where’s the once fired brass? There should never be a shortage of it but all of a sudden there’s a brass shortage? Coin shortage? Empty Brass cartridges are going to be the hottest commodity.

Gun shows in the south suck ass. You can buy guns but not much in the anmo dept. def not brass or primers. I did see powder once.
Well I'll be danged, surprise, surprise........

Sounds JUST like the walk in gun shops.......

Sounds JUST like the internet EVERYWHERE.......

WHY should gun shows in the south have everything you need when NO ONE else does????

Well I'll be danged, surprise, surprise........

Sounds JUST like the walk in gun shops.......

Sounds JUST like the internet EVERYWHERE.......

WHY should gun shows in the south have everything you need when NO ONE else does????
🙄 before the fakedemic took place I mean.