• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Printed Cleaning Rod Storage Racks

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I have had a few requests for some custom cleaning rod racks lately so I am going to put up a few different options for sale amongst the other items. Prices are TYD. Custom requests welcome, just takes a little extra time and $$ depending. Colors are going to be primarily red or black, if you don't specify I will just ship what I have. You can see dimensions in the images also if you have any questions regarding so. The cleaning rod holes are tapered to "self center".

$30 Basic Cleaning Rod Rack: The basic cleaning rack will hold 6 cleaning rods and can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$38 Basic Rack With Magnet: This model will hold the 6 cleaning rods but can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws or can be attached to a steel object via the two magnets on the back. The magnets are 70LB pull a piece so be careful and don't set it right on your phone or any sensitive electronics. The rubber O-rings that are in the back are to keep the cleaning rod rack from sliding around . The magnets have a lot of pull force but the friction generated between the plastic rack and a smooth metal surface isn't sufficient to keep it in place, so that is where the O-rings come in.
$40 Upgraded Rack: The upgraded cleaning rack will hold 6 cleaning rods and can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws. This also has a small tray on the one end for miscellaneous storage (jags, brush or something you are using right now) and the other end has two hooks for hanging common cleaning materials from. The wire diameter on the hooks is .110" (just under 1/8" diameter).
$48 Upgraded Rack With Magnet: This option includes the upgraded cleaning rod rack with magnets and O-rings. Again please use caution around the strong magnets as described in the above basic rack with magnets option.

Attachments

• Basic Cleaning Rod Rack Dimensions.JPG
    Basic Cleaning Rod Rack Dimensions.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 465
  • Basic Cleaning Rod Rack.jpg
    Basic Cleaning Rod Rack.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 447
  • Cleaning Rod Rack Magnet View.JPG
    Cleaning Rod Rack Magnet View.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 476
  • Upgraded Cleaning Rod Rack.jpg
    Upgraded Cleaning Rod Rack.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 537
  • Upgraded Rack Dimensions.JPG
    Upgraded Rack Dimensions.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 494
I would like a $30 black one. Please message me how to pay and I’ll send shipping address. Thanks!
Jake

These Racks are sweet! Wait... yep I'm in the right thread. Magnets a strong. Thought I might break the rack when I stuck them on the safe crooked, but no! They're strong and will last!
Thanks STI_1911_Guy

Reactions: Bangswitch_6x47
2 questions. First can the racks with magnets still be screw mounted if were to decide to not place them on a metal surface? Second any chance of making one that will hold a jag and brush behind each rod? That way I could keep them with each rod in one place.

Reactions: Duc
2 questions. First can the racks with magnets still be screw mounted if were to decide to not place them on a metal surface? Second any chance of making one that will hold a jag and brush behind each rod? That way I could keep them with each rod in one place.
Yes they can be wall mounted with the magnets still. I will be making other options and accessories for items like that in the future. Thanks.

I'll take a basic one, color doesn't matter. PM payment info please. Thanks!

Thanks dude ... it's beautiful. I need to get me one of them 3D printer thingies !!!

No more big plastic tubes falling over and scaring the crap out of my wife ... who twitches every time she hears a "bang" come out of my Reloading Room (... it's a long story).

1649946571960.png

Reactions: STI_1911_Guy
Got the 8-position basic rack today, thanks. Very nice and much more robust than I was expecting. If anyone is on the fence about these, just go ahead and do it. You won't be disappointed.

I have had a few requests for some custom cleaning rod racks lately so I am going to put up a few different options for sale amongst the other items. Prices are TYD. Custom requests welcome, just takes a little extra time and $$ depending. Colors are going to be primarily red or black, if you don't specify I will just ship what I have. You can see dimensions in the images also if you have any questions regarding so. The cleaning rod holes are tapered to "self center".

$30 Basic Cleaning Rod Rack: The basic cleaning rack will hold 6 cleaning rods and can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws.
$38 Basic Rack With Magnet: This model will hold the 6 cleaning rods but can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws or can be attached to a steel object via the two magnets on the back. The magnets are 70LB pull a piece so be careful and don't set it right on your phone or any sensitive electronics. The rubber O-rings that are in the back are to keep the cleaning rod rack from sliding around . The magnets have a lot of pull force but the friction generated between the plastic rack and a smooth metal surface isn't sufficient to keep it in place, so that is where the O-rings come in.
$40 Upgraded Rack: The upgraded cleaning rack will hold 6 cleaning rods and can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws. This also has a small tray on the one end for miscellaneous storage (jags, brush or something you are using right now) and the other end has two hooks for hanging common cleaning materials from. The wire diameter on the hooks is .110" (just under 1/8" diameter).
$48 Upgraded Rack With Magnet: This option includes the upgraded cleaning rod rack with magnets and O-rings. Again please use caution around the strong magnets as described in the above basic rack with magnets option.
Those are really cool! Great idea!