• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Private messages gone

you may have to enable them .... I did ... go to settings at the top right and select "settings" then "general" and have at it ... once re-eabled then go to notifications just to the left of settings and go to the "inbox"

-K

I lost my PM's as well. I still have my sent messages, but not my inbox.

Same here what's really bad was that I was in the middle of a gun deal. Have tried to pm him back but says he has it turned off

My PM's really took a bad hit. The ones I really needed, from an ongoing rifle transaction, were wiped out. I did take the time to clean out my PM's Inbox and Sent folder. Took me hours as there were multiple repeats of the same old messages. But the new ones? They seemed to have be lost. Hopefully that's only a temporary thing.

I don't want to be the frowny clown at the circus, but PM's are most likely in the state that they will remain... UBB vs. vB code is quite different. Evidently the server was housing a ridiculous shit-ton of them so "the purge" happened systematically.

On the bright side, you might still have your "sent items". Might want to check there for possibly useful info.