• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Private paramilitary act of 2024

Ҥ 2742. Unauthorized private paramilitary activity
“(a) Offense.—It shall be unlawful to knowingly, in a circumstance described in subsection (b), while acting as part of or on behalf of a private paramilitary organization and armed with a firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon—
“(1) publically patrol, drill, or engage in techniques capable of causing bodily injury or death;
“(2) interfere with, interrupt, or attempt to interfere with or interrupt government operations or a government proceeding;
“(3) interfere with or intimidate another person in that person's exercise of any right under the Constitution of the United States;
“(4) assume the functions of a law enforcement officer, peace officer, or public official, whether or not acting under color of law, and thereby assert authority or purport to assert authority over another person without the consent of that person; or
“(5) train to engage in any activity described in paragraphs (1) through (4).
“(b) Circumstances.—The circumstances described in this subsection are that the conduct described in subsection (a)—
“(1) involves—
“(A) travel across a State line or national border; or
“(B) the use of the channels, facilities, or instrumentalities of interstate or foreign commerce;
“(2) involves a firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or dangerous weapon that has traveled in interstate or foreign commerce;
“(3) involves the use of ammunition or a large capacity ammunition feeding device that has traveled in interstate or foreign commerce;
“(4) obstructs, delays, or affects interstate or foreign commerce; or
“(5) occurs wholly within any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.

Last edited:
So does that mean Soros , little Mike and all of the other elutes must disband their private armies ?
tenor (1).gif

So does that mean Soros , little Mike and all of the other elutes must disband their private armies ?
They won't disband theirs. They want to disband yours.

That bill, which I have heard about before is directly in opposition to the specific language of the Second Amendment.

In order to maintain a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The dem who wrote the bill is saying, fuck that, fuck you, fuck the 2A, we are going to take your guns and make you slaves. Like it or not, he does not care. And he will continue to do that. Others like him will continue to do that. They have been trying for decades and like the Terminator, it's what they do, it's all they do, and they will not stop. (Read that in the voice of Michael Biehn.)

Obviously won't pass the house and probably won't pass senate either. Just a stunt. Of course it's also not going to be legal because it violates the constitution which would require an amendment.

Reactions: Makinchips208
Without studying it sounds like if I go from MA to NH to take a class at Sig Sauer I could be a felon.

Pretty soon disturbing the covers to get in bed will be a felony.
And an aggravated felony if you fart once you are under said covers...which, actually, now that I think about it, may be warranted.

The point of this is being missed. What was crazy 10-15 years ago is reality today, regardless of the constitutionality. This is the preparing the battle space, and they do it expertly.

Do any of you honestly think the states banning guns, mags, etc don’t know it’s unconstitutional? They know, and they know eventually they will lose and they don’t care, because they tie up our rights in court for 3-10 years at a time, and when we win they do the exact same fucking thing with 5 words changed 2 weeks later and it starts over.

This shit doesn’t stop until and unless we wake the fuck up and throw off our oppressors, and install a new guard who stands at our behest.

I don’t think it’s too late to right the ship, but it’s probably pretty close.

Every time one of these dumb asses puts out a bill that has no way of passing (Grand standing) they should either be fined or they have to stay in DC the whole year, no vacations.

Reactions: jr81452
Last time we joined together with arms we created a nation, maybe we have to repeat every now and then .....

Reactions: SilentStalkr
It’s called the Overton window. Slowly suggesting chains for us all makes the population more open to it. Sheep.
I guess I'm old. A Fudd. Or something...
We use to say that the only way to boil a frog is slowly raise the temperature. Of course, this is sort of the same thing. The water feels warmer and warmer and that's a good thing. Until it's not.
Nowadays we gotta have some fancy name for the same shit. Pavlov something. Stockholm thing. Gender dysphoria.
Fuck all that...just call a spade a spade and a fag a fag. Just say what you mean and mean what you say.
If it comes to shooting, be sure you have invited more friends than they have and shoot first.
That's how you beat the commies.

They won't disband theirs. They want to disband yours.

That bill, which I have heard about before is directly in opposition to the specific language of the Second Amendment.

In order to maintain a well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The dem who wrote the bill is saying, fuck that, fuck you, fuck the 2A, we are going to take your guns and make you slaves. Like it or not, he does not care. And he will continue to do that. Others like him will continue to do that. They have been trying for decades and like the Terminator, it's what they do, it's all they do, and they will not stop. (Read that in the voice of Michael Biehn.)

The feudal knights did not like it one bit when the peasants started developing an affinity to pikes and "thunderlances".

Like 1400s France and Burgundy, farming towns that had an ample number of townsmen who possessed thunderlances, milled their own 'fire powder' after the day's work was done, and cast lead balls from portable furnaces tend to remain relatively unmolested as armies of cutthroats from the multiple alliances in the region constantly battled each other and raped and sacked their way through the countryside for over a century and a half. I think we'll keep our thunderlances too...

The point of this is being missed. What was crazy 10-15 years ago is reality today, regardless of the constitutionality. This is the preparing the battle space, and they do it expertly.

Do any of you honestly think the states banning guns, mags, etc don’t know it’s unconstitutional? They know, and they know eventually they will lose and they don’t care, because they tie up our rights in court for 3-10 years at a time, and when we win they do the exact same fucking thing with 5 words changed 2 weeks later and it starts over.

This shit doesn’t stop until and unless we wake the fuck up and throw off our oppressors, and install a new guard who stands at our behest.

They fight you with money taken in the form of taxes while you fight them with your money.

If you win they pay you with money taken from you in taxes.

Politicians have unlimited immunity.

If you removed the tag from your mattress, expect to get your door kicked in at any second.

The mattress police do not screw around!!

Sirhr
So taking the tag off your pillow will only be a Class A Misdemeanor?

Obviously won't pass the house and probably won't pass senate either. Just a stunt. Of course it's also not going to be legal because it violates the constitution which would require an amendment.
Yet the parasitical kings men would enforce it if passed.

Cause they don’t have a spine , morals or the work ethic to get a job , real work , in the private sector.

Just yellow truck parasites with a different uniform and vehicle

Every time one of these dumb asses puts out a bill that has no way of passing (Grand standing) they should either be fined or they have to stay in DC the whole year, no vacations.
You mean imprisoned.

1) Directly violates the First, Second, Seventh, and Eighth Ammendments.
2) Back door definition of the scary "High capacity" feeding device enacted into a law that can be expanded into further violations of personal and property rights in the future.
3) Ignores US Code Title 10 Section 246 on the formation of unorganized militias.

Last edited:

There needs to be consequences for these actions. They are blatantly illegal and the author and sponsors should be immediately removed from office if not arrested. The language to do so already exists but unfortunately our weak ass representation doesn't have the will to do anything. Until there is pain this shit will continue.

There needs to be consequences for these actions. They are blatantly illegal and the author and sponsors should be immediately removed from office if not arrested. The language to do so already exists but unfortunately our weak ass representation doesn't have the will to do anything. Until there is pain this shit will continue.

I agree with you. We have more than one option for recourse before the shit hits the fan but as a nation we have grown fat, weak and complacent. The deep state, (permanent political class and government workers) know this and manipulate everything to their own advantage , and by proxy the governments advantage. Until we deal with that shit, nothing will change.

While billions of our tax dollars have gone to the Uke for training to protect their border using
this exact thing.

R

Last edited:
Reactions: Aftermath
I agree with you. We have more than one option for recourse before the shit hits the fan but as a nation we have grown fat, weak and complacent. The deep state, (permanent political class and government workers) know this and manipulate everything to their own advantage , and by proxy the governments advantage. Until we deal with that shit, nothing will change.
How do you suggest we 'deal' with it? I believe most here believe it's way too late for voting.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
How do you suggest we 'deal' with it? I believe most here believe it's way too late for voting.
I get that , and we all know the last election was at MINIMUM, messed with a lot. That said, if the elections were all just a scam and voting didn't have any ability to change who wins, do you think they'd put this much energy and money into trying to keep Trump from being available to vote for on election day??? I mean, it can't be both.

I think it's important everyone realize what's what here so we don't suppress our own vote.

I think at the very least, we use their tactics against them on the legal issues. I would like to see chronic abusers at the very least impeached and sued civilly. I would like to explore Vivek’s plan to fire 30+% of all federal employees. On top of that, Abolish federal unions, cut 10% of all positions yearly for the next 6-7 years or until we get back to a point where they remember they work on our behalf.

It can be done, and this upcoming financial collapse may be the trigger to execute.

That said, I’m not hopeful.