• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ProChronoDLX well worth the money.

Amanda4461

Loves Dobermans!
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2009
Asheboro, North Carolina
Went to OpticsPlanet and ordered a ProChronoDLX after reading a positive review in American Hangunner mag. Of course, they said they had them and lied. After waiting two weeks, cancelled the order and got one shipped from Midway for less. For $125, this thing makes me glad i didn’t toss out another $500+ for. Labradar. Made in USA, only needs one 9 volt battery that lasts a long time, and is a quick and easy setup. Nicest feature is the built-in Bluetooth. It synced with my iPhone, and allows you to set up shot strings in advance, adds local weather and altitude, and provides standard chronograph data as well as power factor for my pistol loads. Sends data to my desktop after my strings are complete. I finally know that my 14” Colt Upper is 300fps faster than my 7.5”Sig Upper. Best $125 that I have spent in over 40 years of reloading:geek:

My experience was/is the same. Also I don't look like a total idiot standing around the match talking about velocities and SD numbers because I can just pull them up on my phone. I put in all the info and it is right there on the app when I'm reloading or shooting.