• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Project Veritas hits it out of the park again!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
In the wake of James O'Keefe winning his lawsuit against the FBI for wrongfully listing him in NICS and claiming he was a convicted felon...

Project Veritas is dropping several videos on systematic voter fraud, ballot harvesting and mail-in ballot shenanigans.

First video drops on Monday.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I get it, and do very much understand. However, I look at it like this. Just like in the news when you see the little commercial... are your kids safe at school? Tune in tomorrow when...

So, yeah, your kids are perfectly safe at school. If they weren't they would come in with breaking news and tell you why.

I just get tired of this sensationalism Cliffhanger mentality.

i can't help but believe the fbi under wray is just as corrupt as they ever were.

ikh1ss.jpeg

In the wake of James O'Keefe winning his lawsuit against the FBI for wrongfully listing him in NICS and claiming he was a convicted felon...

Project Veritas is dropping several videos on systematic voter fraud, ballot harvesting and mail-in ballot shenanigans.

First video drops on Monday.

Cheers,

Sirhr

The video is up on infowars!

That Brother Fucker is going down for this! Hope they deport Her after she gets out of jail.

Chris Wallace currently tearing up that Tuesday night debate question for Trump re voter fraud fraud :ROFLMAO:

Expecting Chris Wallace to be asking Biden if he likes his peas mashed or pureed while asking Trump if he has paid whores to give him golden showers lately.......yes or no answer only Mr President with no follow up.

Man is a Patriot......just wish idiots would actually understand his work.
He may be a patriot, but he is a real Investigative Journalist in a field that has been scrubbed of all journalism. The media is so far gone it isn’t that they don’t care about the truth (1990s), it’s that they are fighting against the truth with every fiber of their beings.

He may be a patriot, but he is a real Investigative Journalist in a field that has been scrubbed of all journalism. The media is so far gone it isn’t that they don’t care about the truth (1990s), it’s that they are fighting against the truth with every fiber of their beings.

What is this J-O-U-R-N-A-L-I-S-M of which you speak?

So much opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves in that field yet except for OKeefe and a few others they refuse.

I hope he gets his earned reward someday.

Woodward and Bernstein have been crowing about their cred since the early 70s. Odd they give this scandal a big leaving alone when their only "important" work is so minor in comparison.

Remember that the AG for the state of Minnesota is a muslim. And in his eyes, a muslim cannot do anything illegal. I bet you the scumbag does nothing to these corrupt bastards.

Remember that the AG for the state of Minnesota is a muslim. And in his eyes, a muslim cannot do anything illegal. I bet you the scumbag does nothing to these corrupt bastards.

Kieth Ellison is an anti American marxist democrat party propagandist.

I wonder about the disqualification of the Minneapolis AGs in the Floyd George case making him the primary prosecutor.

Gots to make sure the evidence fits the narrative.

Putting that up on infowars is as good as making sure you discredit yourself so no one believes your message.

Reactions: black max
How can this be? Don't 'they' chop off hands, and some-such? If they do that, then there must be something that they are 'against' and a line drawn somewhere....

How can this be? Don't 'they' chop off hands, and some-such? If they do that, then there must be something that they are 'against' and a line drawn somewhere....

They chop off body parts for acting like an Infidel. Also, "the law" they follow is their own.
Omar has already been implicated in schemes to violate campaign laws. So far there has been zero penalty applied.

Seems Project Veritas does some good stuff. But nobody ever gets prosecuted and sent to prison.

Yep. Remember the time he tried to buy a gun and the FBI showed he had a felony so he could not buy a gun?
He got that fixed. FBI is deep state Communist bunch.
We are screwed.

Reactions: Concrete shooter

He's from a different sky daddy club. He's a Farrakhan follower. They want a race war with whitey.

He's from a different sky daddy club. He's a Farrakhan follower. They want a race war with whitey.
Lets think about a race war with whitey.
Whitey = 70% of the population
The rest.
LOL.

Lets think about a race war with whitey.
Whitey = 70% of the population
The rest.
LOL.
You forget that 50% of whites hate themselves and/or pretend to be black, and would gladly help exterminate other whites, then gladly kill themselves or pledge to be a slave for the rest of their life as reparations.

Reactions: Concrete shooter