• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proof - Bunnies can fly

As much as I hate to say it. That little girl just learned a valuable lesson. Everything you read in fairy tales is NOT the truth. But as a father, grandfather, and great grandfather, I wish she had learned it a different way.

Yep. Dems da grits! I am sure the hawk appreciated them fattening the bunny up for him. Let him loose in the tall grass? Nope. Let him loose in the dense underbrush? Nope. Let him loose in the yard to cross a manicured hawk landing strip? Check. I mean, why shouldn't I, there is him's mommy, she will protect him.

Idgitts, they are more common these days.

As an afterthought. I had not seen this video, had no idea what it was. When I saw her holding B.Bunny I thought, "Is he gonna do a flying leap out of her hand?" "Hmmm" "Looks pretty boring..." until she walked him to the edge of the grass and bent down with him. At that point it became all too predictable. When I was real young I used to bushhog fallow fields for a guy in the neighborhood in the summer, many hundreds of acres. I always loved that job, cause when I got to them last few strips in the middle I had the attention of every red tail in the county. The last few cuts were a sight to behold. I was known to stop the tractor and let them eat till they were ready again.

Last edited:
Funny how the only person I feel sorry for is for one of my fellow rabbit hunters who was unable to shoot that bunny and make stew out of it all because the hawk didn't give the bunny a chance to grow up. Such a mean hawk! :D

Last edited: