• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proof Is In

Suppressing information about Hunters laptop is bad, but the actually stolen election is way, way worse.
Both of these topics have been talked about for two years straight here. It's not new news.
It's not new news to us, but for a good portion of the normies out there, I'm sure it is. If it hasn't been discussed on the lamestream media, they know nothing of it.

We're running out of conspiracy theories quickly, because they keep getting proven as fact. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg. When the election and covid stuff comes out, it'll separate the pragmatists from the locked-in, hardcore idealogues.

Reactions: NoDopes
Ed Zackery
Unfortunately I think you are correct. Much of Elon’s top line revenue comes from the good will and pleasure of the government- I.e., cage codes and the lack of “extra” oversight via legislation, etc. I thought the whole time that Biden’s statement about watching Twitter closely was a message to all who were listening. I strongly suspect that this has mediated what will be produced by Elon via Twitter.

“Oh, you want to show the Twitter info? Ok. So about that grant, oh and those carbon credits….hey! Look at that…we just found a safety recall worthy issue on the Teslas and the spacex rockets have been found to be not airworthy based on an audit of materials.” This is how it’s done.

Musk didn't double tap himself in the back of the head and then hang himself with his wrists tied behind his back while being transported to prison with no trial.

Nope, did not happen.

And that right there is a sad fuckin commentary on where we are right now. That's the shit that I was taught in school that only commie or fascist regimes did, and it has become so commonplace here that we joke about it. God help us.

• Sad
Reactions: BCP and NoDopes
Considering it's implications of what basically amounts to conspiracy to defraud the American public of a fair election, I'm suprised this isn't trending as the #1 thread in the pit. There is insurmountable proof the media, big tech, and several three letter agencies picked sides, and undermined a presidential election. This is the most damaging single event possibly in the history of our electoral process. It's going to sink in, very very deep over the coming weeks.

Don't count on it

• Sad
Reactions: Sako man
:devilish:
photo_2022-12-04_19-05-57.jpg

All I needed to see to draw a reasonable conclusion that there is nothing....

Whether there was or still is, doesn't matter at this point. Let's see what is further released.... 😉

So now, people are only left to speculate and of course create "conspiracies"..lol.

Reactions: BCP
Has nobody thought of the fact that this former Agency dude that was fired is a convenient excuse to say “nope, nothing found, but I fired that fucker anyway”?