• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Protective booties for bipod feet?

thefitter

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2010
I noticed that the bottoms of my bi pod feet are getting all scratched up and dirty...does anyone make any protective booties? Or should I have my wife knit me some?

Thanks

I noticed that the bottoms of my bi pod feet are getting all scratched up and dirty...does anyone make any protective booties? Or should I have my wife knit me some?

Thanks

I'll go with having the wife knit you some. That way, she will be invested in the rifle and not try to force you to sell it when your kids' college fund needs replenishing.

image-42.jpg

this is what i use. they work great in the summer but tend to stick to the snow in the winter.

Attachments

• il_570xN.410332528_tj7f.jpg
    il_570xN.410332528_tj7f.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
Y'all might laugh at the thread, but on my Izzy 1919a6, I put my kids infant shoes on the bipod feet. Perfect fit, and it kept the steel "Feet" from sliding all over the place.. The wife was amused, which is always a bonus.

OK, Shankster's reply was good, but am still awaiting a famous VJJ post. But to the OP, try some small pieces of gorilla tape.

We used to dip our Willies in Sears Weather Beater Paint before going on liberty. I considered have my prick vulcanized after 3 months in Thailand. I am certain either option would work nicely on bipod feet.

Thanks

Here's something that might work.

images (5).jpg

I will PM you my address... Will you please ship my your man card...

how the fuck did i miss out on this... as soon as i read this I was thinking exactly what you posted... No please needed. If you don't receive that card in less than a week people need to find him and take it. Unworthy...

I will PM you my address... Will you please ship my your man card...

how the fuck did i miss out on this... as soon as i read this I was thinking exactly what you posted... No please needed. If you don't receive that card in less than a week people need to find him and take it. Unworthy...

Needs some wittle booties for hims wittle bipod feets.

Last edited:
Don't know 'bout any of y'all, but my butthole clenched up a bit when I saw that.

Just relax and enjoy it, man.

To the OP: Have all your guns Cerakoted in a Hello Kitty theme. Wait, the Team Hello Kitty guys on the Hide might be offended by that.

What the fuck? I understand taking care of your gear but really, you are worried about a little dirt or scuffs on the bipod feet? Just sell the shit or leave it in the safe! I guess you could get an Atlas and multiple sets of feet, one set for getting dirty and set for lookin pretty

I suggest using a lead sled, that would solve your biopod feet problems, And then you could post pictures of your totally awesome groups along with your rifle with a freshly Arrmor All wiped down bipod feets.

In all honesty I'm pretty depressed by how many individuals within this group thought this was a serious OP.