• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Protesters greet FJB in Idaho.

He's so f'g obtuse, he has a photo taken with MAGA kids. He got to put his nasty hands on a little girl, thats all that mattered.

1631628031439.png

I'm in N Idaho and Trump support here is evident everywhere you go. I can't even imagine how uncomfortable liberals must feel when they come here. Biden sucks.
The more respectable thing the Left could do is come out and say "Yeah, we stole the election and overthrew the government. What are you going to do about it?"

Instead, they continue to hide behind this ridiculous charade.

The more respectable thing the Left could do is come out and say "Yeah, we stole the election and overthrew the government. What are you going to do about it?"

Instead, they continue to hide behind this ridiculous charade.
You want truth? There is no truth. They've blended truth with lies and created narrative. Narrative is all that the lower classes require. Narrative is the path to power. If you want to ever see the truth again first your fellow citizens must reject the narrative.

Reactions: canman
The parents of that blond headed girl, that Pedo Joe has his hands on, needs their asses kicked for letting their little girl get that close to a sexual predator. PJ couldn't wait to get his hands on that pretty little girl...that freak.

Reactions: TexPatriot
On the picture above it looks to me like the hats were added..... I wish that I could also believe that they edited the hand placement-- but nope. Far too many other pictures floating around to make that a realistic possibility. Sooo creepy!

On the picture above it looks to me like the hats were added..... I wish that I could also believe that they edited the hand placement-- but nope. Far too many other pictures floating around to make that a realistic possibility. Sooo creepy!
I believe it's 100% authentic and untouched. If it weren't for Trump supporters, Biden couldn't find a crowd to take a pic with. He'll take what he can get.

There was one video of him touring a plant and when he and Dr. Jill made their appearance, the plant workers just ignored him and walked away.

Just got done sitting in traffic for an extra hour so former vice president shitbag and his band of 3 letter faggots could come suck 10yo dick in Boulder for an hour while talking about climate change between swallows. I'm praying for the day that demented piece of shit takes a swan dive off the top steps of air force one. Ill be having a BBQ to celebrate 🍾.

Say it with me everyone!

Fuck Joe Biden