• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Protesters suing because they have to buy armor

memyselfi

memyselfi
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
Good Ole USA
This made me crack up
https://www.bigcountrynewsconnectio...cle_195031d0-6e60-5772-baa1-6e91d325fc93.html

they could always use flex tape from a gallon can its very tactical looking lol like tar monsters in 90 degree weather lol just add pillow feathers and they would be totally invisible on videos god id almost pay to see that . they shoot each other , drop 1 ton statues on each other run each other down the mind can wonder what that shit show will do next .

I use to live in America but they should call it Fucksville for what it has turned into. Waiting for American Patriots to hold their protest so this land can be restored to what it once was, the Tree of Liberty if not properly watered will die. The Founding Fathers only gave us one duty to perform a very simple task to keep The Tree of Liberty alive.

I use to live in America but they should call it Fucksville for what it has turned into. Waiting for American Patriots to hold their protest so this land can be restored to what it once was, the Tree of Liberty if not properly watered will die. The Founding Fathers only gave us one duty to perform a very simple task to keep The Tree of Liberty alive.

Once we start "protesting", it will be very short, very brutal, and very fast... However it will take a lot of heat before our ranks flash over, because the "men who want to be left alone" still have way too much to lose right now.

"Because the Seattle Police Department has acted above and outside the law in dispensing its unbridled force, and the City has failed to prevent same, the government effect is to establish a de facto protest tax," reads the legal complaint, filed Monday. "Individual protesters subjected to SPD’s unabated and indiscriminate violence now must purchase cost-prohibitive gear to withstand munitions – even when peacefully protesting – as a condition to exercising their right to free speech and peaceable assembly."

"But the continued misuse of war munitions by SPD against civilians turns the streets – a public forum and site of protest – into a pay-to-protest racket where only a privileged few who are wealthy enough or popular enough to crowdsource funds to purchase gear akin to that used by the police department they fund can truly be in the streets," the lawsuit continues.

Only hits woke soyboys, real deal rioters long ago mastered improvised protection for peanuts ,but off course that requires some work :devilish:

Just saw an add for flex tape. At least it might help bodily fluids from coming out. Probably not, haven't tried it. But it is cheap at homo depot.

go-be-poor-somewhere-else.jpeg

Well kids how about this-
"You can breath, you can blink, you can cry, hell, you're all gonna be doing that."

Seattle is an embarrassment not only to the state of Washington but our entire country, you have to look at this shit and just say WTF, how an any of the city officials look at at themselves and think I'm doing a good job for this city I cant comprehend, they'e idiots and morons including gov Inslee. The woman filing this lawsuit should be disbarred for being stupid among other things. I'm getting to the point I will not tell people I live in Wa, it's worse than Cal. or NY my wife has family in Cal. and they are all asking us what the fuck is going on in Seattle, her 95 yo father keeps telling us you need to get the fuck out of there and we don't live anywhere near Seattle, will this stupidity ever end. I think I should sue the city of Seattle for all the ammo I'v had to buy because I'm afraid the scumbags from there might end up where I am, maybe get a bunch of gun owners in Wa. together and file a class action for all the ammo we had to buy to protect ourselves, could not be any more insane than suing for body amour so they can commit arson and robbery.

Should we start a GoFundMe for the poor little commies?
I will contribute 1st----Damn bought another case of ammo instead and now short on funds

Reactions: wh20crazy
Wasn't this the way that knights were separated from the peasantry, or the equites from other Romans or the cavalry from regular infantry? Being able to afford your own armor, horse, sword...

So that’s why all the Veritas packages form AR500 are flying off the shelves. You should see their Spacebook page with all the Karen’s bitching about “where’s my armor”.

Seattle is an embarrassment not only to the state of Washington but our entire country, you have to look at this shit and just say WTF, how an any of the city officials look at at themselves and think I'm doing a good job for this city I cant comprehend, they'e idiots and morons including gov Inslee. The woman filing this lawsuit should be disbarred for being stupid among other things. I'm getting to the point I will not tell people I live in Wa, it's worse than Cal. or NY my wife has family in Cal. and they are all asking us what the fuck is going on in Seattle, her 95 yo father keeps telling us you need to get the fuck out of there and we don't live anywhere near Seattle, will this stupidity ever end. I think I should sue the city of Seattle for all the ammo I'v had to buy because I'm afraid the scumbags from there might end up where I am, maybe get a bunch of gun owners in Wa. together and file a class action for all the ammo we had to buy to protect ourselves, could not be any more insane than suing for body amour so they can commit arson and robbery.
I live just north of Shittle. They should stay south unless they want to see how well their chinese airsoft body armour works.

You are not trying to protest peacefully if you are buying body armor. If you are then you need to condemn the ones causing you to. But I do not see that happening.