• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proud Boys - cause a riot by announcing a rally - troll level 100

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

If you saw the video of Antifa smashing the window on a black SUV with a dog inside... this is that event

Right group announces a rally - a fake rally

antifa / BLM/ loonies show up to attack the right

It was a troll event to show how whacked the left have become

They out themselves. See how quickly that rock was produced as the car was driving off. Always keep your head on a swivel.

If these bottom feeders come on my property to start their bullshit, I hope they're armed with something better than a ball bat, or it's going to be a very short fight.

Reactions: Lesch
This was a very clever way to demonstrate the ongoing attacks against our Constitution. I would judge any politician and media outlet in the harshest light who does not condemn every action and mention of this anarchistic group (a group who is being played like a fiddle on every level by enemies of the state).

you keyboard warriors are so brave. How come nothing ever happens, dont any of you live near where this crap is going on? put up or shut up.

Good luck trying to agitate anyone here.

Just admit to your handlers that this sock puppet is a bust.

You'll find that despite the jokes and quips that are bantered back and forth, everybody here goes out of their way to stay away from trouble, to the greatest extent possible.

Reactions: Fig
Color me stupid, but isn't this how civil wars and revolutions start? They did in all my history books.

Batshits on both sides mobilize first (government plus the trailer parks and projects --lowest common denominators) until they pull down the rest with them by forcing the rest of us to take sides.

you keyboard warriors are so brave. How come nothing ever happens, dont any of you live near where this crap is going on? put up or shut up.

You prove my point exactly.

Not brave enough for 'ya or just not stupid enough you can understand?

Why would I kit up and go play fuck-fuck games with you tards anyway? SKS battlefield pickups?

Color me stupid, but isn't this how civil wars and revolutions start? They did in all my history books.

Batshits on both sides mobilize first (government plus the trailer parks and projects --lowest common denominators) until they pull down the rest with them by forcing the rest of us to take sides.

You prove my point exactly.

Not brave enough for 'ya or just not stupid enough you can understand?

Why would I kit up and go play fuck-fuck games with you tards anyway? SKS battlefield pickups?

Rock and ball bat picks up lol

2F0D60FB-5C94-4BB7-8C7C-026DC920016F.jpeg

What is this?

exactly, forming watch groups with alert rosters so if they come local have over 100 like minded patriots ready to respond. Set up comm plans, having training sessions. Advice... call it community watch or something vanilla, you don't want to end up labelled as gang or militia.

Reactions: Dunraven
exactly, forming watch groups with alert rosters so if they come local have over 100 like minded patriots ready to respond. Set up comm plans, having training sessions. Advice... call it community watch or something vanilla, you don't want to end up labelled as gang or militia.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The way I look at it.....they arent doing any harm to anything as long as they keep it in the city. That way only lib city dwellers are affected......and what is different than any other day there to begin with. I say let them burn everything down. Fuck them. But come to my neck of the woods and rule of engagement change on a rapid scale.......you have been warned.

If this was a dry run for more to come, these Pantifas are in trouble. Way too predictable and easy to manipulate.... I could think of a couple different scenarios with far different outcomes that are not so warm and fuzzy. I suppose this is why Lenin called them useful idiots.

What's that bad Bob? How many Aunt Tiffas have you capped?

Committing crimes ain't our bag baby. Right now these municipalities and cities have made it legal for Aunt Tiffa to burn, loot, and conduct their mob violence by either not arresting them for their crimes, or not prosecuting them and releasing them on their own recognizance when/if they get arrested. When it's legal to shoot these motherfuckers, or it's decriminalized by DAs, this will end on that day, and they'll never show their faces again or admit they were part of the Democrat's Sturmabteilung. Till then there IS nothing to do but watch them escalate till either there is no choice left, or someone is brave enough to call this insurrection what it is and eliminate the threat. There is not going to be a government response. The local governments are on the side of Antifa, and the military leadership has been fully compromised. The office corps is now full of fanatic Democrats/social justice types who are all in on BLM and Antifa.

I would not wish for more violence if I were you, because you are going to regret it. Ask us how we know...