• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PROUD BOYS IN PORTLAND

Sounds like you need to get with some high-powered attorneys and sue for discrimination. I'll put a price tag of say 10 trillion dollars in compensation

Reactions: woogie_man
Or just go do it anyway, light a couple dumpsters on fire, and declare sovereignty over a couple city blocks. Seemed to work before.

Reactions: 308pirate
Funny thing is if you go to their website they clearly state that they do not discriminate against anyone. Their stance is national chauvinism and men only as members. I think it pretty much started as a beer drinking club and they are Now depicted as an equivalent to being nazi skinheads. There were a few Asian and Hispanic dudes on one of their website’s group photos lol

They basically embodied everything the pink pussy hat wearing feminazis despise.

I dunno shit about them. Gay name.
The Proud Boys started having prayer marches and carrying US flags which triggers the alt-left. Tiny is from Samoa and has been one of the front men for the organization. They were the first group to stand up to antifa in Seattle and Portland so the media labeled them right wing extremists. One of the videos that got Tiny in trouble shows him KTFO a smaller older man that shot him in the face with pepper spray. They pretty much don't back down and when antifa wants to play they get their asses kicked by the Proud Boys. The Proud Boys are also very much pro-police which might explain why they are leaving Tiny alone.

I feel like I know even less now, but thank you.
To join you get punched in the torso by 3-5 guys(I forget) while you name some specific number of breakfast cereals.

Also it's named after the aladdin song "proud of your boy".

Reactions: 762libertarian
Not sure about them. Went to their web site and was not impressed. Not sure what the hell Gavin McGiness has to do with them, except he claims to be the founder.
Frankly, we need REAL militias to deal with the Left. You know, like ARKANS Tigers and such.

Damn, that ran me off the rails before I even got started.

A lot of them also are anti-masturbation don't know why.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Proud Boys was started by Gavin McIness. It started as a joke when the left started censoring speakers. The name comes from a Disney song. It was basically just them joking about having a group of men that drank beer, and supported masculine identities and didn’t go along with the Antifa bullshit. As they kept joking about it, more and more people started to join in, and eventually started showing up to protest to counter the censorship of the Antifa kids. When they began clashing with them, it took on a new level with the media and left trying to classify it as white nationalist, as a way to counter it as they do. It’s mostly made up of people tired of the Antifa kids bullying and pushing people around. It kept growing, and as with any group that isn’t controlled, like Antifa and BLM, a wide range of diverse groups and ideologies began merging with it and taking on the name. So you have some bad actors within, along with true patriots just tired of the bullshit. It isn’t a specific “group” although there are some organized “chapters.”

Overall they are good dudes, but they have now been labeled in a negative way and are always portrayed in a racist white nationalist light by the media, who are pushing their narrative.

As with any group right now, it’s best to stay anonymous so as to not get caught in whatever narrative gets pushed. You might be at a simple protest, and end up getting labeled something that is completely false, but could have consequences due to the way it’s spun. A lot of counter intel is conducted at these events by opposing groups, to get faces and names to be exposed as something you aren’t. There are groups who get those names, and then dox you, spreading that information across the net. They target your home and places of work. So be aware of your social media/internet presence. Voting records, property records, and so on are publicly available.

Just some info, for some that might be out of the loop on this stuff.

They definitely aint racist or whatever. Mcinnes aint got nothing with em anymore. Enrique Tarrio, a black Cuban, is currently the leader AFAIK. Theyre a legit good group of dudes. I agree with the sentiment that we need militias, but lighting up a bunch of Antifa fags who only have rocks and sticks and shit will be a really bad look. As it is right now, the fight is mostly still a melee only deal, and the Proud Boys do damn good job mopping the floor with Antifa/BLM fuckheads.

Guy got knocked out so hard he's stiff leg when he's being dragged off... LOL
If the PB could have shoved him straight back after that roundhouse, the Antifafag's head would have bounced off the pavement and it would have been coloring books for Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner
I still want to know how you can declare state of emergency before an incident occurs. My understanding is that legally, there has to be an actual emergency first. Unfortunately, the allowed looting in driving is set a precedence for what level of acceptance they have.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Did PB already vacate or are they sticking around for nightfall? I'm working nightshift, so I am oblivious to daytime goings-on.

When I'm too much at peace, I check into this site. It seems to have the same dozen or so bought and paid for street media urchins in any number of states where rioting is going on or about to. I'm not sure how they always manage to be there with the BLM/atinfa peaceful protesters but I know they are usually begging for more handouts in the comments for their channels. Also, the comments are enlightening, often discussing things they aren't supposed to talk about, then some higher up reminds them not to discuss details ect. If you join the conversation, expect to get bounced on your first comment. They are not interested in opposing viewpoints.

twitch.tv/seattleprotestnetwork

From what I know of the TN PB's, they are a lot of vets, pretty western male culture dominant with strong national pride. The mix is pretty much anyone with the same values. I get told I am a bit too much for them sometimes. I just want to shoot commies, give zero fucks if they claim to be American because I know Communists have no rights or privileges in this nation because they are dedicated to overthrowing the government.
PB's have of course been given a falsely made bad rap by all far-left organizations like the ACLU and SPLC.
I like them simply because they stand up, and they have no issues about going full fisticuffs , ven knowing antifa and blm are armed. I told them I'll do the overwatch thing and if I see a gun, bang, look for another one from 30 to 50 feet up and somewhere around 200m to 300m. I get, Bruh, why yo so violent.

Do Proud boys collect funds the same way Antifa and BLM does, and if so, where do interested parties donate (to proud boys, not Antifa or BLM)?

>>needing a permit to protest in Portland
>>2020

Be righteous at your own peril lol