• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proud Boys vs BLM Portland ̶B̶r̶a̶w̶l̶ Slap Fight

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Well kinda. They all fight like bitches. Not a single one knows marine “fake karate”

This one old dude represents most of us watching this larping nonsense.

A8D964F9-49AD-4EDD-906A-617C61245A69.png

Last edited:
Is Portland a third world country? Who raised these people?

You call that a brawl? I’ve seen bigger brawls in small pubs in Scotland. Football hooligans would laugh all those sissies out of the street and then mop up the streets with them.

Yep English and German football fans would have fun beating the entire crowd to a pulp as a warmup before getting down to some serious fisticuffs with each other.

There seems to have been a few brewhahas in Portland today. Nothing but mild skirmishes that lasted mere seconds.

😂😂😂 That’s just pathetic. Where are the adults so they can tell the kids that playtime is over and they have to go eat their broccoli?

Reactions: Snipe260 and lash
The police's must be working from home now like their "educator" brothers. Virtual police presence

So BLM can burn the city for 80 days, drag people from their vehicles and beat them unconscious, drive through neighborhoods and wake people up in the middle of the night and it’s fine.

But the second someone stands up to them and gives them a bitch slap it’s an “unlawful assembly” according to the news last night.

Can someone explain this to me?

• Sad
Reactions: wade2big
So BLM can burn the city for 80 days, drag people from their vehicles and beat them unconscious, drive through neighborhoods and wake people up in the middle of the night and it’s fine.

But the second someone stands up to them and gives them a bitch slap it’s an “unlawful assembly” according to the news last night.

Can someone explain this to me?
I’ll assume that your question was rhetorical. Otherwise you just haven’t been paying attention for the past few years.