• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Proven fact

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
On September 11, 2001, hiden biden was on Flight 93 as it was hijacked. According to hiden biden, he was the one who actually took the plane back from the hyjackers, and was successfully flying it Washington so he could make an important vote in the Senate. Unfortunately due to President Trump’s mishandling of the entire affair, the aircraft became uncontrollable and crashed. hiden biden survived by jumping out just before the aircraft hit the ground. (Actually according to hiden biden, he was at Ground Zero on that date, and I’m the Easter bunny)

Unfortunately the proven fact is that no one, no where in the known Universe can and has told as many Woppers as Joseph Biden.

Reactions: brianf
Well… that went gay real fast…

Tell that to Harley Race or Bruiser Brody

Wrastlin is fun....or at least was fun back then. And some of the guys actual tough guys you did not want to screw with.

Hulk Hogan did a interview with Paul Rogan and it was quite interesting.

Basically they have all said what we have suspected for 50 years. The outcomes are pre determined, but how you get there, that is up to the two guys in the ring. If they come up with a good "gig" they can make more money pushing it across the country, or territory in the old days. There had to be give and take there and a good "show". That is what the people wanted. A heal was just as good as a face.

I grew up with it with my grandfather. And my grandfather was a VP at DuPont we just loved our wreastlin. Him there smoking a cigar in his black chair in the morning and me sitting on the floor, both of us yelling KICK HIM IN THE FACE. It was great fun.

Met Harley race in the mid-late 70's when he was still just in KC. He was nice, but just had that air about him, you did not want to make him mad. KC was quite a town even in the 70's with the mob connections. When I got one of my first jobs working at a mob run pizza place I learned a bit more in getting a "liquor control card" Basically that is a card that says it is ok for this under age person to serve booze, or really touch booze. I just bussed tables, and helped out in the back. Looking back it was very "goodfellas". My mother was fucking one of them for a while. When she broke it off I was told I needed to find a new job.