• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS

Bunch of people don't even shoot or compete bitching about the league. And honestly, who gives a shit about the membership.
See, here you go again throwing out bullshit to make your point, when it isn’t necessary. If you read this whole thread, I challenge you to find more than a couple people posting in it that don’t shoot competitions. As far as people that don’t shoot at all, that’s in your imagination. Yet you keep throwing it out there like a good little democrat that throws out lies and keeps repeating them.

As to your second sentence that I quoted, that’s totally true. Who really gives a shit about the membership? Why even have it?

I probably still have a membership number, an early one. But I don’t really care to re up these days as I can shoot all the matches I feel like without spending all the extra for travel expenses. For those that want to attend the big matches and want the involvement, it’s perfectly fine to join. It doesn’t get you anything special other than the right to participate in a points race. If that’s your thing, then have at it and best of luck to you.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if it becomes required to be a PRS member to shoot a 2 day match. So far, PRS leadership if following along
with everything the USTRC did several years ago.

It was like that by defaulf for awhile back in 2016ish. There were only a handful of matches and if you weren't a member you probably wouldn't be getting in.

Now matches like the Barrel Maker Class sell out in 18 minutes and RCBS match in a couple of hours. I wonder what requiring a membership would even accomplish.

Reactions: kindabitey
Missing the point. Not about the amount of money but where it’s going and for what. You want to give $1 to Mothers against Guns? Nope. Don’t assume it’s the amount. You don’t need to join to go shoot and have fun.
What do I get? A few THOUSAND dollars a year in discounts, some better than military discounts on the gear I buy. I probably saved $2K in the last year just from PRS discounts.

Why do you all keep pretending like you get nothing. You guys know better and are just misleading people.

Scroll down for current discounts:

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01
I'd say you are correct as I'm the guy who gets to do 1 a year or possibly 2 if the stars align. Of course these are local matches but everyone has been very welcoming and its as serious or fun as one wants to make it. However, I have not had the chance to shoot a KYL stage and would very much like to.

Damn the naysayers and those who take it too seriously - If the wind changes, so be it. Any event that is outdoors is subject to the same problems. The ELR and KO2M guys have the same issues, those who are lucky get to shoot earlier in typically less windy conditions but the competition continues whether the wind picks up or not - fair is not a factor that can consider weather conditions, only the competitor and their equipment.

As others have alluded to, the matches should be more of an experience/destination than simply a repeat of the same stages over and over - if the goal is to get more interest and participation. You already have those that want to do it every weekend participating now. Even if the KYL were a bonus or sponsored stage for a door prize that required a buy in I would throw in every time... And probably zero every time too.
Most of the big matches have a sponsored stages (Parma had NF skills Stage, winner got 40% off a NF cert) and side matches on friday or after shooting on sat/sun. BLAM had a rimfire sidematch that was a blast in the high winds.

If people were not having fun the matches would not be selling out, people wouldn't be spending thousands to travel across half the country.

Its really simple. If people hated what PRS is doing, no one would shoot it. This year has been more popular than ever, and atleast in my region, Match attendance is higher than ever. Lots of new folks and people who took a few years off returning.

No one cares or wants KYL stages. Its a non factor or issue.

It was like that by defaulf for awhile back in 2016ish. There were only a handful of matches and if you weren't a member you probably wouldn't be getting in.

Now matches like the Barrel Maker Class sell out in 18 minutes and RCBS match in a couple of hours. I wonder what requiring a membership would even accomplish.
90% of people shooting a 2 day match already buy a membership. Its really a non issue for $40 or $50 a year when you are spending tens of thousands to play.

As said earlier, the PRS discount is worth a membership even if you never shoot a match. You can save a ton of money on gear.

People bitching about memberships must have solved all the worlds problems because its like the last thing to bitch about that matters,

90% of people shooting a 2 day match already buy a membership. Its really a non issue for $40 or $50 a year when you are spending tens of thousands to play.

As said earlier, the PRS discount is worth a membership even if you never shoot a match. You can save a ton of money on gear.

People bitching about memberships must have solved all the worlds problems because its like the last thing to bitch about that matters,

That's why I bought a membership this year. I won't qualify for the Pro finale and my kid is due a couple days before the regional so I can't shoot that. But the member discounts have already payed for themselves.

My first PRS match (which I shot with a Savage .308) had a KYL and it was - of course - my 2nd stage. The prior stage (my first) - of course - was a 1,000 yard stage. I never shot that far in my life but I hit the first target on the first shot and that was what got me hooked (I think I got a total of 3/10 hits, which I was proud of). Anyway, the KYL, like I said, was next. It had the same kind of plate rack pictured in post #18 of this thread. It was designed such that I risked losing all of my acquired points that stage if I missed the next target but because it was my first time, the RO gave me a little leeway such that if I missed the 2nd shot of the subsequent target I would lose my points and if I missed the 1st shot but hit the 2nd shot, I would not be able to advance to the next target (so basically I could collect one more point). I liked that as a challenge and it felt the bending of the stage description fair for a newb and honestly wouldn't be a bad way to run the KYL in general, IMO. So I think it was between 400 and 500 yards somewhere.. I hit the first two targets, missed the third. I had a decision to make; I chose to go for it. I missed... lost the points. But I learned from that - with some coaching - how to use my reticle to better adjust as I had been firing progressively left for wind and slightly adjusting elevation up as I was hitting "low and lucky" and I was basically aiming with blank space on my Nikon Black (no tree)... but the third was just too small to "wing it" like I was.

That sort of "ultimatum" forced real learning on my part and I would prefer it if a true KYL (by the rule I described above at least) was part of PRS.

Reactions: ma smith and lash

Attachments

• received_1725829814422198.jpeg
    received_1725829814422198.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: lash and akmike47
Most of the big matches have a sponsored stages (Parma had NF skills Stage, winner got 40% off a NF cert) and side matches on friday or after shooting on sat/sun. BLAM had a rimfire sidematch that was a blast in the high winds.

Exactly what I mentioned. Even if the stages didn't count for match score, something to provide a new or exciting challenge and think outside of the box adds to the overall experience IMO.
If people were not having fun the matches would not be selling out, people wouldn't be spending thousands to travel across half the country.

Its really simple. If people hated what PRS is doing, no one would shoot it. This year has been more popular than ever, and atleast in my region, Match attendance is higher than ever. Lots of new folks and people who took a few years off returning.
Cool story bruh. Are they bringing in new blood or is it the same crowd over and over. If the pool of shooters isn't expanding it is a race to the bottom. There is a HUGE market of shooters out there that isn't attracted to PRS as it currently is. Why is NRL Hunter taking off so fast?
No one cares or wants KYL stages. Its a non factor or issue.
Wrong. I want a KYL - so there is 1. According to this thread there are others. YMMV.

Exactly what I mentioned. Even if the stages didn't count for match score, something to provide a new or exciting challenge and think outside of the box adds to the overall experience IMO.

Cool story bruh. Are they bringing in new blood or is it the same crowd over and over. If the pool of shooters isn't expanding it is a race to the bottom. There is a HUGE market of shooters out there that isn't attracted to PRS as it currently is. Why is NRL Hunter taking off so fast?

Wrong. I want a KYL - so there is 1. According to this thread there are others. YMMV.
NRL hunter is having more trouble filling matches than PRS, and they are much more scarce (scarcity = higher demand).

Alot of things are region dependent but from talking to buddies who shoot all over the country, match numbers are higher than ever. Now certain weeks there are 2 or more matches scheduled and they can cannibalize each other. PRS got real good at doing this during NRL bolt gun and hunter matches which was a dick move. I have just as much dislike for PRS ownership and their antics as anyone in here, BUT to most shooters that doesn't even matter or exist.

You are never going to make everyone happy, someone is always going to bitch.

I see new shooters at every match. All these Long range games are intimidating. There is a ton of shit to juggle, gear needs to be good and you need alot of reps to get proficient. Does PRS do anything to bring in new shooters? No, neither does NRL or any of these other leagues. It's local MD's, shooters and friends who get new people shooting. People have to have some amount of self start to get into this as well.

NRL hunter hasn't even posted the scores from the match this weekend. Nothing on facebook, nothing on practiscore. A national 2 day match and still nothing on who won. They have been circling the drain for 2 years and I wouldn't be surprised if they dissolve next season. I am actually shooting the match next weekend so we will see how it goes. They already cancelled the helicopter and moved the match from Leupold's private range which were the 2 big draws after everyone signed up. So instead of a 2.5 hour drive its now a 5+ hour drive.

Our matches this year have higher participation then ever. In a shit economy, people are still spending tons of money to shoot matches. We are seeing more clubs starting PRS sanctioned matches which is what people want.

Reactions: lash
I feel like I’m at a PRS match now minus the shooting
Don't let the negative nancys sway you from shooting. Everyone gets along well its a blast. I met a ton of new friends with similar interests I never would have otherwise if I didn't shoot PRS.

Most of the bitching is on the internet because no one wants to be that guy in public.

If you want to shoot, just go shoot man. You will have a blast.

Don't let the negative nancys sway you from shooting. Everyone gets along well its a blast. I met a ton of new friends with similar interests I never would have otherwise if I didn't shoot PRS.

Most of the bitching is on the internet because no one wants to be that guy in public.

If you want to shoot, just go shoot man. You will have a blast.
Doesn’t scare me off. I’m exactly the same in public, unfortunately for everyone else.

Not starting shit but I do think the wind complaints are dumb, it’s an outdoor event and life isn’t fair. BRING BACK THE KYL lol. That really is my favorite target at the range.

Again, its not a complaint about the wind, its a complaint about KYL. Its dumb to have them in a compeition where 1 miss will drop someone 10 places or more. If everyone wanted them, we would have them. They don't and you can find an outlaw match that does that shit, although most of them don't do that shit for the same reason, its a gimmick that most people do not like.

Again, its not a complaint about the wind, its a complaint about KYL. Its dumb to have them in a compeition where 1 miss will drop someone 10 places or more. If everyone wanted them, we would have them. They don't and you can find an outlaw match that does that shit, although most of them don't do that shit for the same reason, its a gimmick that most people do not like.
Maybe it’s just me but it seems simple, just don’t shoot it. Sounds like fun to me it’s a game.

Call me a major chicken….KYL, hit my first plate, that’s good, I’ll take the point and move on. heck, at 515 yards, it was not a give me.

Reactions: Oldloser
Normally I don't agree with @DeathBeforeDismount .

But in this case he's right. 5 years ago our local match was averaging 40ish shooters. Now we average 120 with a wait list of 20+.

5 years ago there were no one day matches in Michigan, other than 1 Guardian match. Now there are monthly matches.

Same goes for Indiana.

Wisconsin didn't have a two day match until 2019, we now run a two day AG match that sells out in 18 minutes. Michigan didn't have a match and ran one for a couple years, took a year off in 2022 and will be back in 2023. Indiana had its 1st one day match, it sold out. So yes, signs are that it is growing and no its not all retreads. Nor do they all buy memberships so I will agree it's hard to determine if the series is growing but it's hard to argue that match participation isnt.

That all being said, I hope all (NRLH, WYCO, Guardian etc) of the other leagues are extremely successful and continue to grow. Competition among the leagues is a good thing and will only help shooters. Look at the NRLs approach to promoting matches. It forced the PRS to do more to promote matches and MDs on social media than it had been doing.

I like the race gun thing, I show up, shoot the CoF, hang out with friends and go home. My hunting scenarios are 200 yards so NRLH would be fun but has very little to no appeal to me. Everyone has different wants and appeals. Honestly if PRS ever tanks out, I'll probably switch to pistol comps instead of a different rifle foisn't.

That being said, if you don't like PRS, don't buy a membership. If you don't like the format (no Kyl's or spinners) shoot one of the other leagues. It's cool, maybe it'll change things and maybe it wont.

Will I be able to use my rifle as a headrest?

Too soon...

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Timber
So your saying more people want to bitch about prs, but are afraid to do it in public for fear of retribution?
Same way in most shooting sports (and sports in general) but In IHMSA, it got out in the open. (Too many old farts who are going to speak their mind) The argument (hardly the first) arose over the shape some were using on the fore end of the TC Contender. Major loss of membership and clubs including the only club left with a range suitable to hold the Internationals. Membership was already too the point of the sport collapsing. Now they claim more members than before, but I can’t see it, and the numbers at the matches don’t show it.

Hold your tongues because your bitchin might be the straw that breaks the back of the organization. Vote with your wallet instead. (As RotorJager said)

For the OP, for the 100 to 200 yards, look up rifle Kraft and Chris Way. Get your fundamentals and positional down on paper to where your shooter bracket is below 2 Moa then add it steel if you want but keep it small from 1 to 3 Moa. . Wind management and adjusting from your misses will need a longer range and more time.

But having a good shooter bracket will allow you to go to any match and begin to learn the other stuff.

Alot of things are region dependent but from talking to buddies who shoot all over the country, match numbers are higher than ever. Now certain weeks there are 2 or more matches scheduled and they can cannibalize each other. PRS got real good at doing this during NRL bolt gun and hunter matches which was a dick move. I have just as much dislike for PRS ownership and their antics as anyone in here, BUT to most shooters that doesn't even matter or exist. FENIKS POINTED THIS OUT AND I AGREE.

You are never going to make everyone happy, someone is always going to bitch. SO WHY TRY TO MAKE ANYBODY HAPPY?

I see new shooters at every match. All these Long range games are intimidating. There is a ton of shit to juggle, gear needs to be good and you need alot of reps to get proficient. Does PRS do anything to bring in new shooters? No, neither does NRL or any of these other leagues. It's local MD's, shooters and friends who get new people shooting. People have to have some amount of self start to get into this as well. NO COMMENT!

NRL hunter hasn't even posted the scores from the match this weekend. Nothing on facebook, nothing on practiscore. A national 2 day match and still nothing on who won. They have been circling the drain for 2 years and I wouldn't be surprised if they dissolve next season. I am actually shooting the match next weekend so we will see how it goes. They already cancelled the helicopter and moved the match from Leupold's private range which were the 2 big draws after everyone signed up. So instead of a 2.5 hour drive its now a 5+ hour drive. COOL

Our matches this year have higher participation then ever. In a shit economy, people are still spending tons of money to shoot matches. We are seeing more clubs starting PRS sanctioned matches which is what people want. QUANTITY VS QUALITY

Here is the issue - once a shooter is able to influence a director to make any change in a rule they are reinforced that bitching will get them what they want. Also, other people who see this then say to themselves "if I bitch like that guy I can get what is good for me" on and on and then you have a cohort of [INDIVIDUALS] who are continuously whining about the direction of the wind, the fact that they pressed the trigger instead of knowing that big gust in their face meant the shot probability just tanked so should just back off - knowing your limits...

You speak of "growing the sport" but all PRS seems to really care about is keeping the money flowing by 'doing what [everyone] wants.' Youre emphasizing quantity(<$now) over quality(>$later); then you package that as 'what everybody wants.' its a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy. I agree the sport isn't getting smaller - but it could be growing much faster and better with a few simple changes..."but why try if [its] working well enough, now" is the feeling I get.

Every match is very similar (10-12 round 90-120sec 1.5-2MOA stages (1-3 at the extremes)) and as a result people have adapted and optimized to those conditions, and as a result of that competitors from 1-30%-ile (thereabouts) have so few points separating them that you are asking for complaints regardless.

I wouldn't mind it if every PRS match had a different set of rules; what I do mind is the continuous alterations to rules/exceptions that only serve 1 purpose in truth - to decrease negative feedback from mid-high level competitors 75-85 percentiles (the ones on the verge of breaking into top 15). That'll technically increase participation as the bottom 85 pay for the top 15 really top 10 to actually compete, in the contrived manner already described. Feniks makes a good point on this - doesn't matter what you do the top 10 will pretty much always be top 10, thats why they are currently top 10. Its the effort to breakthrough that barrier that starts the snowball effect, then the 50%ers say wtf why dont I get the same treatment...and you get endless complaints then the directors/owners play the 'woe is me' cards and all that is a sort of publicity that brings in 15 new shooters for every 10 thatr lost. "its growing!"

All the other side is saying is quit bitching out and caving to pressure from any competitors (im still hung up on reshoots lol but applies to this KYL point loss stuff too) - dont run KYL at your specific match if you disdain it so, but another match/MD who likes KYL shouldn't be banned from including it their own way; score it the way that director wants AND STICK TO IT!

"Inmates running the asylum" is a perfect phrase for what Ive seen at PRS - not all day everyday but that is the general flavor you get here and there. Even if you want to argue that the [rule altering] isn't for manipulating profit per match fine, it still doesn't serve a purpose regarding individual proficiency or making the sport better. A shooter is responsible for every shot they take, and every shot they decide not to - and I think that is a part of being a good marksman (being good-at or in-the-position-to successfully argue for exceptions here and there is not a part of being a good marksman).
-------------------------------------------
You dont need nationwide universal rules - that is what has created this 'contrived' bland/repetitive aspect - give us [flavors] and then stick to it. Have monthly matches with emphasis on certain aspects based on the location....emphasize positional breaking/forming as a match, emphasize wind calling as a match, emphasize conditioning AAM, emphasize accuracy all 1100yd+ AAM, emphasize no dialing AAM, emphasize multiple movers AAM, emphasize high angle AAM, etc..... and put those matches in the areas that compliment their emphasis. The universal rules should only really apply to safety; the rest should be flavors per each match, like a 'circuit' would be in racing (with no rule negotiations day of).

Then individual strategy starts to show more when you track the top 50%ile shooters and which competitions they thrive in which they avoid etc and design yearly (regional - finale like) matches around those observations. You'll have kings of long range (drag race), kings of the wind (drifting), kings of positional (auto-x) - you'll have more kings! they can quibble over shying away from XYZ style matches...and it/attendance would be non-uniform initially, so would be difficult to justify keeping all of them afloat initially (however with right planning can be done (investing in steeper growth curve/bigger payoff later), but that leaves opportunities for a 60%er to go to less frequented matches and win/place high, which then will attract 75-85%ers for simple fact they know they are better - so attendance would shift all around first couple years; but sets up for a lot more growth opportunity years 3-5+ because not only would you have competition for a top spot (like now), you'd have multiple top spots (flavors) to compete for.

Last edited:
LOL. Don't shoot meatball matches where 30 places are separated by a few points. Its different out west.

Last 2 day, Vibert shot a 178 and 30th place shot a 140. That's hardly a few points. Second place was 173.

At the Finale with all the best shooters, yea, a few points will separate most of the Pro shooters, but that is not every match.

Every match is similar because its a codified sport/league/game. Can you imagine the bitching if a bunch of guys got easy 100 points for a joke of a match course while other guys are getting their dicks kicked in? Even with the rules there are matches that are way easier and way harder. A member here has tracked the matches by difficulty over the years and you can see which matches you should shoot to maximize points. There has to be rules and an even playing field otherwise things like the regional/national finale don't mean shit. Does the American league give you 4 strikes and the National league have 5 bases instead of 3? Get real.

If you don't like PRS, then shoot something different. Its really that simple. Lots of PRS shooters also shoot outlaw, NRL, Guardian, RTC or other shit.

Guess what? Its still fun. We will still shoot it and have a blast. The sport is growing.

If you don't like PRS, then shoot something different. Its really that simple. Lots of PRS shooters also shoot outlaw, NRL, Guardian, RTC or other shit.

Guess what? Its still fun. We will still shoot it and have a blast. The sport is growing.

Fuck that. And I will say that here and in public and have. I was shooting matches 10 years before the PRS was a wet dream and they won't run me off. I'll shoot their matches and any other I want but just won't drop any money in their pockets. It's that simple. If you want to and get your coupon codes to save money buying shit then great but not me.

And yeah it is fun and why I do it and encourage others to as well. I always help new shooters and bring new ones to the sport. Not the PRS. The sport.

And that is totally cool and your right.

The issue is people souring the league to new shooters before they even have an opportunity to form their own opinion.

To tell a guy who probably is going to need to buy a bunch of gear to not buy a membership that could save him multiples of that is bad advice.

There are people saying fuck PRS don't shoot it and it really does a disservice to them and keeps more shooters from trying it out. Not saying you are doing it but some in here are, and i doubt they even shoot PRS.

NRL died because no one was buying memberships. Attendance started to decline and believe it or not, but the League did not support the matches that well and the prize tables were garbage (Good prize tables will draw people back, same as good food). Their website is dogshit and was never updated, the Regionals were even worse with almost no communication. Granted PRS fucked them, but they did themselves no favors.

Does it suck my PRS membership goes to help build out K&M? Yes Does it suck they don't put much back into local MD"s matches? Yes. At the end of the day the cost is a drop in the bucket and I spend more on a steak dinner than the memberships costs and that comes out as a turd the next day as well.

Reactions: LV Precision
PRS does exist and that is something worth noting...but Id be semi-embarrassed in the product at this point if I were the owner.

PRS can be fun - it is fun (mainly because shooting is fun). But its also unnecessarily repetitive IMO.

IDK why people bring up Vibbert, Velayho, et al. They are amazing shooters and will out perform almost everybody regardless of how you structure the match. NBA vs G-league vs HS B-team. Im talking about making things more interesting for the bottom 90%/majority of shooters (dont confuse this to mean Im saying the bottom 90% dislike PRS (we all know they dont; they still show up) Im saying most - me specifically - become very 'meh' 'is what it is' about PRS after the ~5th match).

Me specifically
1st - learning curve/jitters
2nd - exciting/fun with squad - and makes you want to buy more/better gear
3rd - got it - work on XYZ
4th - marginal improvements
5th - SSDD - start looking for other match designs as destinations (Raton SRM is one I enjoyed)

A chunk of the portion of people that 'love' PRS seem to develop/have a more cult like mentality and tend to be/become noticeably more narcissistic/arrogant (but still pretty darn good shooters). And that [chunk] (of the portion, of the whole) is growing I feel....and that is an eventual turn-off to newer shooters. It will/has created a thirst for another [Series], but right now its undeniable PRS is king.

Maybe Ill just have to try and create the change I want to see.....PRS is on cruise control.

This is working perfectly

The PRS is not the only game in town and supporting them in any form is an admission of weakness, you're too scared to branch out on your own and make the changes you know are needed.

There is no growing the sport, there is a few people who can convince their friends they might get something they need, other than that there is zero recruitment and zero interest in supporting new members. Name the programs, any programs just one program is all I ask for ...

How do you bring in so much money and not reinvest it in the customer ? At least some of it...

There is nothing to help officiate better, no Range Officer Program to educate, No New Shooter programs to get them in gear, no instructional videos, no real marketing beyond a few FB Posts...

Yet the toolbag with no balls who is too scared to stand on their own will defend them in post after post on here. But I got a discount but I got to shoot, but I got to get cheated, hell you can tell certain places you are an SH Member and they will give you an automatic 5% discount which kills most tax.

Maybe that is the key maybe I need to get my ad guys to secure discounts for people in order to see it's all bullshit and they are being spoon-fed said bullshit into their mouths week after week.

I love too the defense, I am not a fan, but here they are post, after post defending every single action, only to fall back on the insult, BUT YOU DON"T SHOOT... sure if you look up my name I don't, but if you know what name I used that day you might see I do.

Don't pay a Series just show up and shoot, we can keep your score and if you top 10 I will give you a prize LOL I dare one person to do it, shoot a year without paying a series, we ill keep your score here and I will prizes to you for your finishes

This is working perfectly

The PRS is not the only game in town and supporting them in any form is an admission of weakness, you're too scared to branch out on your own and make the changes you know are needed.

There is no growing the sport, there is a few people who can convince their friends they might get something they need, other than that there is zero recruitment and zero interest in supporting new members. Name the programs, any programs just one program is all I ask for ...

How do you bring in so much money and not reinvest it in the customer ? At least some of it...

There is nothing to help officiate better, no Range Officer Program to educate, No New Shooter programs to get them in gear, no instructional videos, no real marketing beyond a few FB Posts...

Yet the toolbag with no balls who is too scared to stand on their own will defend them in post after post on here. But I got a discount but I got to shoot, but I got to get cheated, hell you can tell certain places you are an SH Member and they will give you an automatic 5% discount which kills most tax.

Maybe that is the key maybe I need to get my ad guys to secure discounts for people in order to see it's all bullshit and they are being spoon-fed said bullshit into their mouths week after week.

I love too the defense, I am not a fan, but here they are post, after post defending every single action, only to fall back on the insult, BUT YOU DON"T SHOOT... sure if you look up my name I don't, but if you know what name I used that day you might see I do.

Don't pay a Series just show up and shoot, we can keep your score and if you top 10 I will give you a prize LOL I dare one person to do it, shoot a year without paying a series, we ill keep your score here and I will prizes to you for your finishes
What kind of prizes?

If it’s from Frank probably something pretty decent
Doubt it. In his statement he talks about “making changes you know are needed.”

Yet he will never make any changes himself. He’s become a crybaby that isn’t willing to do work to make any fixes. He wants others to do it, which is hilarious. Let’s get someone else to fix my wants. Please daddy!!! I can’t do it cause I quit cause it was so hard.

Yet he will never make any changes himself. He’s become a crybaby that isn’t willing to do work to make any fixes. He wants others to do it, which is hilarious. Let’s get someone else to fix my wants. Please daddy!!! I can’t do it cause I quit cause it was so hard.
That has zero to do with a prize, but okay. Sounds like a schoolgirl crush.

He gave me a scope when I posted about one I got that ended up broken, but I was going to try and use it anyway I didn’t ask he just offered. Seems like a nice thing to do if you ask me.

What changes,

I said early in this thread, they burned me out, they did underhanded things that made it no fun for me so I am not stepping up to host any matches. I turned over my SHC to the RTC gave them full control and instead, I am working in other areas.

That said, I just helped a PRS group as recently as the last 30 days, I am pretty generous with my time despite having no interest in doing anything match related,

I compete, been hitting local matches, I am helping people make changes but on the backside, as well I continue to put out competition based Content, something the PRS has never done? The local guys get contacted by the PRS and I am their next call, so not sure what I am supposed to be doing, cause I see this working

For a crybaby I am pretty busy, so let me know what changes I am supposed to be making. But make sure you acknowledge the people talking to me who have made changes based on my crying

But enlighten me, what am I supposed to be doing, as I have no interest, what I see me doing is inspiring others who do have an vested interest in this to make those changes, which has happened

One might ask @sleeplz why are you even here, you don't like it, why patronize my site if I suck ?

See h
That has zero to do with a prize, but okay. Sounds like a schoolgirl crush.

He gave me a scope when I posted about one I got that ended up broken, but I was going to try and use it anyway I didn’t ask he just offered. Seems like a nice thing to do if you ask me.

they never see the things I do because they don't want to, it's embarrassing for them

Plus I don't advertise a lot of what I do,

Meanwhile, their favorites are the greediest fuckers in the industry and don't do a thing without their hand out first, but those are the good guys

One might ask if I am so bad, how do I have this longevity in the industry?

How come some people come and go so quickly, yet here I remain like a cockroach

The secret is, all the stuff you don't see

Plus why on earth would I help them?

My talking on here is one thing, they are too stupid to get it, hence the lack of changes, but why on earth would I help

There is a ton of help on here already, people have written books on what they would like to see different.

if they won't help themselves, why on earth would anyone help them at all