• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision PSQ-20b Fusion monocular *SPF*

Surgeon_Shooter

Sure Shot Night Vision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Hello Hide,

I have a nice PSQ-20b that I’ve used for about a year now. This was built by me with 100% spare parts. The image intensifier is an 18um L3 unfilmed WP with zero blems. I have the full kit for this that includes the following:

PSQ-20b
    Helmet mount
    Helmet strap with base mount
    Battery pack
    Tube data sheet
    Hard case
    Lens caps

**price: $10,500**
    Ridiculously cheap for this item. This is no Jerry F or coti strapped to a pvs-14, it’s much better built and performs how it should.

I am offering a 1 year warranty on this unit and lifetime warranty on service. This was collimated on a DART set, the DART set is specifically designed to align the thermal and night vision images so you don’t have 2 separate images.
    44DA25E0-48E0-4AD1-BD28-0BA9B567D57D.jpeg
    DED26251-2A0D-41A3-AE49-004A63B6C58E.jpeg
    220161C9-F21A-4A29-8306-A4C8B33A57E2.jpeg

Please don’t mind the guy wearing a thong under his Crye pants…. It’s 2022 and I guess that’s how he gets down. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Please feel free to call or text me anytime at the number below.

Thanks
    Jay
    Sure Shot Night Vision
    8three2-7seven3-7zero03

Do you happen to know what intensifier tubes work with these housing want to build some possibly but can’t find any info on what tube it takes
    Talk to Jay (SureShot NV, the OP). He likely has more experience dismantling and reassembling these units than all of L3 combined.

Reactions: RockyPoint
    Yes they do. MX11769 tubes are used in these units. The EGAC is way different however and the tubes have a twist stop and tunnel epoxied on to them. If you replace the EGAC then remove the tunnel/ twist stop, they will function perfectly in a pvs-14.

Reactions: TheHorta
    Do you happen to know what intensifier tubes work with these housing want to build some possibly but can’t find any info on what tube it takes
    Not trying to discourage you sir but building these are a bit more involved than you may think. If you get one fully assembled and get it to power on correctly, you’re going to run into the collimation issue. The thermal/ night vision will not overlay properly and you will have double vision. This can only be fixed with a DART collimation system.

Message me if you have any questions
    Jay

Reactions: TheHorta