• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing PTG Mauser dbm

No2psi

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2017
Has anyone ever used one of these?
And does this look safe?
ptg-k-98-mauser-detachable-magazine-bottom-metal.jpg

Reactions: xsn10s
I used CDI for all my commercial Model Mauser 98s. No complaints. PT&G pissed me off to many times over the years. Never had an issue with their products. Just disappointed in the total lack of customer support, shipping times, and smart ass attitude. Hope this helps.

let a red neck try it first they will shoot anything , just add duct tape so they know it will hold together some bubble gum or bailing twine and its golden . like mikey on the old chex commercials .

I used CDI for all my commercial Model Mauser 98s. No complaints. PT&G pissed me off to many times over the years. Never had an issue with their products. Just disappointed in the total lack of customer support, shipping times, and smart ass attitude. Hope this helps.

Do you have any pictures of the modification that CDI does?

let a red neck try it first they will shoot anything , just add duct tape so they know it will hold together some bubble gum or bailing twine and its golden . like mikey on the old chex commercials .

I got a couple of friends in mind. LoL

Reactions: acudaowner
I’m out of town at the moment. Will send when I get back. I really doubt that PT&G made/sold a defective part. Their products are great, just not anything else about them. Per my experiences.