• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

99HMC4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2008
Heres last years hunt pics, both taken with a PTR91 SC (16") with Barnes MRX rounds. I drew out again this year for cow elk, Im taking either my PTR again (with the EOTech this time) or my 50 BMG. My dads taking the trusty SSG 69...
CIMG3668.jpg
CIMG3655.jpg

Re: PTR91 kills

I put the HK ejection port buffer on it so it will not make the HUGE dent on the side and have full length sized with small base dies. That seems to work HOWEVER the brass still looks real f*cked up no matter what you do. Besides it chucks brass into the next zip code so you really don't have to worry about reloading if you can't find the brass

Re: PTR91 kills

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I put the HK ejection port buffer on it so it will not make the HUGE dent on the side and have full length sized with small base dies. That seems to work HOWEVER the brass still looks real f*cked up no matter what you do. Besides it chucks brass into the next zip code so you really don't have to worry about reloading if you can't find the brass </div></div>

Haha your right. I forgot how my brass would hit guys that were like 4-5 lanes over from me.