• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PTS Championship Team Match

Re: PTS Championship Team Match

Signed up WOOHOO!!! Cant wait. I can sense the hostage targets trembling already
laugh.gif

AS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msting22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't wait for this match. Looking forward just shooting a match.

puddin </div></div>

I don't believe it.....@!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Dog Steel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shirts! Don't worry about paying me for using my image in your graphics. </div></div>

That guy hits more targets then you...
laugh.gif

Cant wait for this match ryan!!!! If your a new shooter or on the fence or whatever the case may be....JUMP IN!! This is a great buncha folks. Super nice. I remember how much fun my first match was , everybody super nice and there is simply no better way to refine your skills.

Shooters,
The prize table is beginning to take shape; this is going to be a good one.
Here is the list so far (in no particular order)
JP Rifles
RW Snyder
US Optics
Southwest Ammo
Mcree Precision
GA Precision
Berger Bullets
Sierra Bullets
Tactical Slings
Bluegrass tactical
Big Dog Steel
CDI
Adams Machine
Many more companies are showing interest and I will keep the post updated as they step up.
v/r
Scott

Shooters,
The prize table is beginning to take shape; this is going to be a good one.
Here is the list so far (in no particular order)
JP Rifles
RW Snyder
US Optics
Southwest Ammo
Mcree Precision
GA Precision
Berger Bullets
Sierra Bullets
Tactical Slings
Bluegrass tactical
Big Dog Steel
CDI
Adams Machine
Many more companies are showing interest and I will keep the post updated as they step up.
v/r
Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ajwcotton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok so I thought I had a partner lined up but now find myself without a partner. Anybody want to shoot this with me? </div></div>

Top military shooter from the Grind, shouldn't be too hard to find someone who'd want to shoot with ya!

Is a Bladetech DOH going to have the acceptable retention level? Gotta make sure the holster for my Taurus Judge is going to work.

Cant wait for this match ryan!!!! If your a new shooter or on the fence or whatever the case may be....JUMP IN!! This is a great buncha folks. Super nice. I remember how much fun my first match was , everybody super nice and there is simply no better way to refine your skills.

Absolutely!!! The first match I ever shot was the Cookeville match last October. Didn't know what to expect. These guys are top notch gentlemen who put on one helluva match. My only warning is.......it's addictive as all hell!!!! I have shot three other matches since then and shooting this upcoming match as well. If I bring another gun part into the house my wife may kill me, but I will die a happy man. This match is going to be awesome!!!!!

I want to personal thing Ryan and Scott for putting on these matches for us. These guys run by my opinion one of the best matches on the circuit. These guys don't just set it up but mentor every competor that steps foot on the firing line. If anyone is considering shooting a match being it your first or one of many, you should not pass up a chance to shoot a PTS match. These guys are one hell of a team and even if you come in dead last you will step away with as much knowledge as you would from any shooting school my team or me have attended.

Last edited:
As excited as I am about this match approaching, I'm beginning to get worried I'm not going to have ammo to shoot it with. Neither myself nor my partner have the .260 or 6.5cm rounds or components needed to prep or shoot the match with. I sure hope things open up or things are gonna be tight.

As excited as I am about this match approaching, I'm beginning to get worried I'm not going to have ammo to shoot it with. Neither myself nor my partner have the .260 or 6.5cm rounds or components needed to prep or shoot the match with. I sure hope things open up or things are gonna be tight.

Same here; I want to practice but I dont have enough ammo to practice and shoot the match with.

Do you hear that CC? The Pain Train is coming for ya Brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta start pounding the internet.

I was hurting for brass, H4350 and 6mm bullets a few months back so I started hunting stuff down vigorously. Then I got overwhelmed....now I have 8000 primers, 4000 bullets, 16 pounds of powder and god knows how many pieces of brass.

The stuff is out there...you just need to get on the mailing list of companies like Miday, Brownells and scour the EE here and other sites. If you look...stuff is still available.

6.5 Creedmoor brass right here.

Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50

.260 brass right here

Norma Reloading Brass 260 Remington

Berger 130's

Berger Target Bullets 264 Cal 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130 Grain VLD

I want in. Knight, I sent you a pm about a sponsorship. and I need a partner if anyone else is still lookin

Thanks Ryan, Dennis beat me to it. Gotta love it when work gets in the way of fun.

Andy, PM sent.