• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PTS Fall Team Precision Rifle Match

Re: PTS Fall Team Precision Rifle Match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clank</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed on RO spottting. </div></div>

??? Have we entered the twilight zone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clank</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed on RO spottting. </div></div>

I don't follow.. did I miss something? </div></div>

Maybe that was regarding the PTS PRS match last month. I do seem to remember some damn fine ROs at that one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charlie Papa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clank</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed on RO spottting. </div></div>

Maybe that was regarding the PTS PRS match last month. I do seem to remember some damn fine ROs at that one! </div></div>

Yes we did. Scott and I were talking about that again just the other day. The RO staff on that match was beyond outstanding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charlie Papa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clank</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed on RO spottting. </div></div>

Maybe that was regarding the PTS PRS match last month. I do seem to remember some damn fine ROs at that one! </div></div>

Yes we did. Scott and I were talking about that again just the other day. The RO staff on that match was beyond outstanding. </div></div>

Handsome too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clank</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed on RO spottting. </div></div>

I thought that is what your teammate was for.

Wouldve loved to nake it, the spring match was great!!...doing Dads 90th b-day in FL the 18th...no question on where I'll be

Hey Shooters,
We are a little less than a month out. The match is shapping up. We are going to have a good mix of stages this fall. We will have some time restricted stages that test you team's ability to shoot move and communicate and we will have some longer stages that will require some strategy.

The prize table is looking good as well.

We still have some open slots. If you are interested hit us up at [email protected]
v/r
Scott

Shooters,
We still have a few slots left for the class on the 13-14 and the match on the 20-21. The match is going to be new shooter friendly we will have a good mix of targets that everyone will be able to hit, targets that most will hit and targets that will determine the winners. The class is going to cover basics in the morning on the 13 then work into winds, range estimation, shooter spotter comms and adaptive shooting. The 14th will be dedicated to match prep and stage/course of fire solutions.
We have a solid list of sponsors now that stepped up big.
US optics
Surgeon Rifles
GAP
Mcree Precision
Manners Stocks
Alpha Industries
Copper Creek Cartridge Company
South West Ammo
Night Force
Triad Tactical
Delta Outdoors
EXOS
XS sights
Berger Bullets
Promissed land Guns

Ryan at Big Dog Steel has stepped up huge for this match. We will be testing a prototype target system that is going to be badass and he will have some product on the prize table.

cant wait to hit it.the people who put it on and the location are awesome! thaks ahead of time and look forward to seeing yall.it will be outstanding as usual

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope it is going to be nice and cool
</div></div>

With the way the weather is shaping up around here lately, my suggestion would be to bring some cold weather gear.

Especially in the early morning hours I think its gonna be a bit nipply.

<span style="color: #990000">The match is right around the corner!

Guys, if you are interested in helping out with the match or ROing... PLEASE CONTACT ME!

We have a FULL list of shooters and can use any help we can get for the match. IF you have already contacted me about ROing please send me an email again. I lost some of my emails.

Ryan</span>

You quality match directors have to pick at least a month each! Guy cant hardly do 2 a month, much less consecutive weekends, and keep a job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You quality match directors have to pick at least a month each! Guy cant hardly do 2 a month, much less consecutive weekends, and keep a job. </div></div>

Jon, you're among friends here, you can admit you're really only concerned about getting your shooting partner out of school two consecutive Fridays. We know you need her to carry you...

Ha ha, kidding aside, you shooting with her again?

If anybody has a partner drop off and doesn't mind last place, I'll be happy to fill in and pay my dues.

My partner has been in Korea for the last few months and doesn't get back until the week after the match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: quacktastic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anybody has a partner drop off and doesn't mind last place, I'll be happy to fill in and pay my dues.

My partner has been in Korea for the last few months and doesn't get back until the week after the match </div></div>

Send me a pm I may have someone for you.

Quack....you will have to be inducted by The Dave if this is your first event with these guys
smile.gif

Does that mean he has to Partner with "the Dave"? Or maybe he has to live up to the trophy at some point over the weekend....

Only The Dave knows for sure.

I'll take that three legged pink pony home and put her on my mantle. It would be an honor.

If anyone needs a few AR500 steel targets and wants to save a few bucks on shipping, shoot me a pm a few days before the match. I will be coming down and will have a little room in the car for targets. I won't be able to fit large targets like dueling trees or plate racks, but should have room for targets and smaller brackets.

Shooters,
Stage set up has begun! The weather has been chilly in the am but warms up nicely. DA has been 1100-2500 temps 50-80. We have a good mix of long scenario based stages coupled with quick dynamic stages that will be fun and challenging. See you all in a few days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing at night, right? </div></div>

Just The Dave stalking you....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt.creedmoor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bring coolranch doritos......jus sayin</div></div>

And Jerkey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing at night, right? </div></div>

Correct.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing at night, right? </div></div>

Just The Dave stalking you....</div></div>

That is a real possibility!
It would be nice if he brought the pics from the last match. He bringing his boyfriend "camera guy" this time?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Here2Learn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing at night, right? </div></div>

Just The Dave stalking you....</div></div>

That is a real possibility! </div></div>

Damn right it is.....its like The Predator and Alien had a love child....

Stages are proofed! Match book is getting finished! The stages area blast with a good mix of long and short team oriented courses of fire.

Zero range opens up tomorrow at 3pm.

Hints: bring a spotting scope and good data

See you all this weekend

We have definitely had plenty of wind across our area.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toddconley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are we still going with 150 round count?</div></div> Depends how much you shoot up at the zero range. I would bring extra if you have it.

Guys - Here's a little sneak peek at two of the targets you will be shooting this weekend. We call them the "Thread the Needle Targets".

PS - Never mind my little camo helper.
wink.gif

8front.jpg

8side.jpg

12front.jpg

12flapper.jpg

12side.jpg

See you all in a few days!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys - Here's a little sneak peek at two of the targets you will be shooting this weekend. We call them the "Thread the Needle Targets".

PS - Never mind my little camo helper.
wink.gif

8front.jpg

8side.jpg

12front.jpg

12flapper.jpg

12side.jpg

See you all in a few days! </div></div>Price of these?

Osu looks like u got another winner, im crossin my fingers for the dueling tree. I LOVE THAT TARGET!

The wind was purdy squirrely here the last couple days as well.its gonna be awesome,i dig the way these guys desighn a course

P.s. thanks for your hard work