• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PTS Precision Rifle Match, Aug 2-3

Ryan and Scott, and all the RO's and sponsors, just wanted to take a second to say thank you for a wonderful match and lowering your standards enough to let me shoot. please tell Mike thanks for letting us shoot and the laughs. for those I got to meet it was nice to meet all of you and hope to see you again. Michael, congrats on the rifle and I don't think it could have been more deserving. if have any questions give RTO a shout.
Scott, thanks for all the coaching last year, made this one a lot easier. be safe everyone.

A big thanks to Ryan and Scott on a great match. Also to all of the RO's thanks for taking the time and keeping it safe and fun.

Congrats to the top shooters and Michael.

I want to also thank the sponsors for their support of our sport, without them these matches wouldn't happen.

R

was great seeing everyone and meeting a few new folks!

congrats to Dave and the Bryans!

whoever left your mirage out at the gap in the trees, please come get it

Thanks Ryan and Scott and thanks to all the RO's had a blast and couldnt ask for a better match or weather.

Scores... will follow up with a recap once I get settled back in at home.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I get a broken link on the last one. I could see the scores in the smaller ones though. Thanks for a great match, good ROs and a fun cof!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wish I could've made this one. The PTS match is where I shot my first match and got hooked. They are my favorite. Ryan and Scott are two outstanding gentlemen.

Another great match at PTS !! The stages were really well set-up and diverse. 200 yard shots to 1085 yard shots. Lots of positional stuff that really challenged the shooter. THANK YOU to the the RO's and the sponsors that stepped up without being asked !! Thanks to Ryan and Scott for putting on a very well run match with over 100 shooters......and especially to Mike Luke for providing a great place to shoot !! Can't wait for the next one !!

Ryan and Scott,

Great match. I enjoyed every bit of it. I look forward to this match every year!

Big thanks to all the match sponsors. There were a bunch, but a big thanks to Precision Tactical Arms Company and Accuracy Addiction. Your efforts for this match were awesome.

Most importantly, thank you Mr. Luke! Without you, this doesn't happen. Thanks for having us.... all of us!
e