• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PTS PRS Match Aug 10&11

Had a great time as this match yet again as an RO.. I have RO'ed just about every match now that has been in Cookeville and I have to say I learn alot by watching all these guys.. Great group of guys to work with..Ryan and Scott put on an awesome match and I would recommend it to anyone..I would like to thank all of the sponsors that put things up on the prize table for the shooters and a huge thanks to Vortex for the Binos.. It's matches like this that really makes the shooting sport shine.. I will continue to be part of this PTS organization as long as it is around.. This is truely an amazing up and coming company in the sport!

Had an absolute blast this weekend. Special thanks to Scott and Ryan and the ROs for making this happen. I'll see all of you guys in the fall

Another great match produced by the folks at PTS. A good mix of challenging shots across some nice terrain features that always seems to provide interesting wind conditions that keeps competitors on their toes.

Thanks to Ryan and Scott for putting on the match. Many thanks to all the ROs and support staff for providing the manpower (and woman power) to make this a success!!! Also, thanks to all the sponsors, who provide help and assistance to keep these matches going strong and add to the experience for the competitors.

Special thanks to Vortex (and Scott Parks), for the truly outstanding customer service and quick turn around on a recent scope repair to keep us in the game!!!

Had a blast, Ryan and Scott challenged us and made it fun!! You guys Rocked it! Great to see everyone, the group was excellent. Tight race to the finish the way it should be. Id like to congratulate all the shooters that made it the success that it was! see you next time ;)

Not alot let to say, everyone comes to PTS to have a great time and shoot a challenging match and scott and ryan didn't disappoint. Great match as always.

somebody had to take match pics.... come on peeps lets see em. i'm bored :D scott and ryan's matches are awesome. glad to see em still crushing it.

Ryan and Scott you guys did a great job! It was a great match, lots of fun and challenging stages. Thanks to the RO's who took the time out to make this possible and to the Sponsors who dropped prizes down even though it was a cash payout match.

Congrats to Team GAP for taking top 3. Good job guys.

Big thanks to Mike the land owner for allowing the use of his land.

As always it was nice to catch up with old friends and to meet some new faces.

Last edited:
Another great showing at a PTS match, these guys do everything possible to make everyone want to come back. New guys hit lots of targets and the winners ask what they should have done on other stages. It is directors like this that make the sport grow as fast as it is. And as a constant with PTS, what needs improved is a standard question at end, and it shows. I,first hand, watched my Daughter go from a PTS match being her first match,to becoming a full blown addict. This would not have happened had that first experience been poor. These guys really care about growth of the industry.
Thank all those involved in this match Scott,Ryan, Alabama, and all the others, for not just a smooth match, but a place to bring a new competitor.

And as for Squad 2. You guys were a great group to spend a weekend with, information flowed openly and fun was had by all.

Jason and Chase, Copper Creek certainly has excellent ambassadors for the sport under those jerseys. You are great gentlemen and excellent competitors, it is always a joy finding myself in your squad and I will continue to seek you out at matches.

Congrats to George and crew, unreal scores for the course and always a pleasure seeing the industry putting its money where it's mouth is.

When you can go to a match and see the men behind the industry like GAP, Scott from Vortex, Ryan from Big Dog, Jim at Shadow 6,Sean at Vapor Trail, Bryan from K&M and tons of others that slip my memory, it means something. You feel just a little better spending your money with someone that you will be squad died with at a match someday.

And last of all thanks to Mike, without you we would have had to go fishing.

Ryan, Scott and all the RO's thanks for another great match.

Congrats to the boys at GAP for some fine shooting.

I enjoyed shooting with everyone and hope to see everyone soon at another match.

Thanks Ryan and Scott, It was a great match and as luck would have it the weather held well for everyone. Thank You RO's for your time and effort in running a very fun match.
Congrats to the gap team for there fine performance at the match, well done.

It was great to shoot with all you guys again.

As has become the standard...another great PTS match in the books. It was great seeing everyone again and chatting with you all. I'm sure I'll see most of you all again next spring at PTS!

Okay, I enjoyed the match myself...Did learn alot from my first match, maybe I can do better next time. As far as the PICTURES go, the are down in the PHOTOS section of the forum. Post was made by me... Gunrunner100... and there are 3 sets of 5 photos each. I will see if I have anymore that are worth putting up later. Hope that htis is what everyone wanted to see.

Had a good time as an RO at this match. Got to see a lot of different perspectives watching different shooters tackle problems.

Ryan and Scott put in a ton of work before this match to make it run like it did. Thanks!

Also learned two other things-

1. a breakfast waffle is an extremely touchy subject to some people, and a 0600 start time is considered insane

2. in Cookeville TN, it is a common occurrence to see someone order live rattlesnake on the phone, have it delivered by car,
killed on site, skinned, and cooked for lunch.

Really wish I could have made this match. Sounds like this was another awesome PTS match. Although that is not a surprise because Scott and Ryan put on one heck of a match. Like one said in and earlier post about his daughter getting the bug for long range competitions, it was a PTS match that I shot last fall that gave me the bug. Just hope the fall match is not on the weekend that my shooting partner is going to be on a hunting trip, cause I have a MEAN .308 courtesy of RWS that's just aching to smack some steel! Heck, even if I have to shoot solo, I'll be at the fall match!

Look forward to seeing all of you gentlemen there in Cookeville this fall!