• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD ***Pulled*** Reduced - Sitka Mountain Jacket (M) Optifade Open Country - NWT

Sheepdog910

Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2011
    Borger, Texas
    Attempting return... not currently available

New with tags and in original packaging, lightweight goretex windstopper jacket. Ordered a medium, as I have their Jetstream jacket in medium, and it fits perfectly. This one is a little snug so I am going a different route. Manufacturers website link below for additional information. $160 $150 $135 shipped

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      361.7 KB · Views: 71
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      307.1 KB · Views: 63
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      82.6 KB · Views: 56
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      379.9 KB · Views: 71
    Last edited:
    Interested, do you mind if I ask your height and weight and what you were wearing under it when you tried it on.
    thanks.

Interested, do you mind if I ask your height and weight and what you were wearing under it when you tried it on.
    thanks.
    5’6”, 170 at the moment... normally closer to 160 during hunting season but that doesn’t help now lol. It fit, but was slightly tighter than I would prefer.

That might be pushing it for me, I'm 5'8" @ 175lbs. I'll probably have to go with a large.