• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pulling guns from active duty units

Can they take guns from all the alphabet agencies too? That would make this a lot easier

Edit: what I actually mean is that sending the alphabet agencies’ guns to the Ukraine is the patriotic thing to do. We are all corrupt Ukrainians now and all that

Last edited:
Can they take guns from all the alphabet agencies too? That would make this a lot easier

Edit: what I actually mean is that sending the alphabet agencies’ guns to the Ukraine is the patriotic thing to do. We are all corrupt Ukrainians now and all that
This is the real reason why the ATF is cracking down on FRT triggers. They are installing them in AR15s and sending them to Ukraine...

Reactions: The D
The ukraine sells them to arms dealers that sell them all over africa and the middle east so they can kill each other a little more. So we do get something out of it.
Well, WE the people don't get anything out of it. Just the bill

Reactions: tomcatmv

How about just send the alphabet agencies to the Ukraine.
It would solve quit a few problems.😁

How about just send the alphabet agencies to the Ukraine.
It would solve quit a few problems.😁
No, that’s what created the problem in the first place

Stupid fucking thread. Can you even read?

The Article, which is most likely bullshit, is not about guns. Its about the Carl G, which is now is in most infantry battalions as well.

Assuming there is some truth to this, It would make sense to pull from SF, since they are the oldest user of this weapon system, and most likely have the earlier variants instead of the newer, lightweight ones.

Trust me.....there's QUITE a few Commanders and above that DO NOT need any weapons in their hands.

I.E.: As the Lead Trainer I was on duty for range quals as we had an open invitation to units since we had tons of "extra" ammo. First off I generally allow people to prove they are fuck-ups since it allows me to have 100% proof of their stupidity without needing to apply my own bias. So we have some people show up from support units...Dental clinic...no biggie to me. Up walks the dusty old azz MAJ. No worries. He's here to qual on the 9mm. Good, get the safety shit out the way. Give him the typical spiel about the qual process. Get your mags and ammo over there....step to the line when ready.
Ready for this BS?.....We go hot for the qual...He pulls up the pistol, within 10" of his face.....he's trying to align the sights to the target.....WTF Snuffy!?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I look over to his LT who is there to qual as well....I lean in to his ear....."PLEASE make sure when the post is overrun you don't give him ammo...YOU are going to be the one needing it more than him." :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

It was a LONG day......:confused::confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Maciej