• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

davos

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2020
Works great, battery holds charge, lenses are perfect. Comes with two cables, charger, case, unfilled warranty card, manual, and quick detach mount. I bought it off a fellow on here last year and didn't get the chance to take it back home to hunt. It was mounted, zeroed, then removed and kept in its bag. $3800 for quick sale.

P.S. I don't have many posts on here, but have a ton of only positive feedback elsewhere that I can provide.
lens.jpg
incase.jpg
rightside.jpg

top.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hrt4me
Still available. Not sure why so many people message then never reply. Please ask any questions you have.

Price drop to $3700

Going to drop this to $3500 shipped, but am out of town for a couple weeks so can't ship until then.

Would also consider a trade for a quality LPVO + cash. Or a 2.5-10x

Last edited:
I have a zrodelta QD mount for this if anyone is interested.

I've gotten so many nibbles and no bites, that I'm afraid there won't be anything left :ROFLMAO:

Still available. Not sure why so many people message then never reply. Please ask any questions you have.

Price drop to $3700
free bump for a great thermal. i was trying to move my thermion xp50. same problem. lots of lookers and a ton of questions and those with "cash" in hand. f
lots and lots of flakes.

seriously GLWS.

you might just consider biting the bullet and keeping it as an expensive back up

Reactions: STLSteve86