• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Puppy Love

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Rotten bitch. I hope they cuffed her tight.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/38641129/...uppy-tied-to-vehicle-until-it-died-police-say

dBCXK.jpg

Reactions: 1J04
"Reap as you sow."

Drag the bitch.

It makes me sick to know that I share the same planet with people like this...same thing goes for kiddie diddlers - anyone who takes pleasure in being cruel to the helpless or defenseless deserves only slow, miserable death, imo.

Sadly, she'll get a relatively light "penalty" in court, and still go on with her life. The article says she had a BAC of .347...so she was incredibly drunk, which makes it much, much worse. She could have easily taken other lives in her condition, and if I was the arresting officer, I would have charged her with EVERY possible violation, and testified in such a way that she'd at least be in jail for a good while. I have no sympathy for drunk drivers.

Lash her up at 50 yds and slowly take her out with a 100 strategically placed CCI Quiet .22LR rounds.