• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

push pull drag sled

JustPlinking

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2009
Bucks county Pa.
pushpullsled.jpg

Made my first sled over the weekend. Based off the prowler2 sled but only cost me half the price to build and I added a few things. Killer work out, I like using a harness and rope set up vs. just pushing it, but both ways are pretty fun.

Re: push pull drag sled

Great job, it looks awesome. What size tubing did you use?

Would you mind sharing the plans and measurements?

I used 2" tubing, its pretty beefcake. It should hold up to most any abuse but its heavy to load in and out of my truck. I didn't have any plans to go off of only a picture of a prowler2, I built it by feel and tried to improve it where I could. Still test driving it to see if I would change anything. Seems pretty comfortable for my size, 5'11" 230lbs. I have no problem sharing plans as soon as I make them.

looks great!

I have an econo prowler that kicks my ass on a regular basis. This is a great workout when I don't feel like running my sprints.