• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Pvs 15 thermal overlay

image.jpg

I just bought a oasys stalkir and I was just curious on how it can be fussed with pvs15 goggles?

Last edited:
Do you have the VO (viewer only) model or the weapons mountable unit?

If the VO model I do not believe it can be used as anything but a hand held viewer as the housing does not have mounting holes.

If the Weapons mountable unit the only thing I have read is that it is LE/ Mil only. I know one was for sale on Ebay recently but have to wonder where that one originated from. If you have the Skeet IR you might need to contact the OEM to see if they would sell the shoe unit etc that would allow for a fusion system.

Not sure if the hot link will work but there is a Youtube vid that someone did with BAE on the SkeetIR and UTM.
Just do a search it comes up easily.

You also might try Aurora Tactical.

Last edited:
COTI/AN PAS-29 works amazingly well on NVGs or in handheld mode with 1x and 2x magnification. The various modes it can be set to also allows the user to tailor the image to his environmental conditions. It's by far the best clip on thermal I've used.

I have the weapon mounted stalkir. I jus can't seem to find what they are putting on the goggles to plug the thermal into.

I'm a pretty big fan of the PSQ20's. NV was great, thermal was pretty good for a small unit like that, and having the ability to overlay the two was an added bonus. Life with the battery pack mounted seemed like it lasted forever.