• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

T-TurtleWang

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2020
Looking at a pvs14. Which ones should I be looking at and from what retailer?
Looking at getting the best price as well as the best quality product I can get during these crazy times.
Budget is ~4k

And go!

Looking at getting the best price as well as the best quality product I can get during these crazy times.
Budget is ~4k

And go!
Please feel free to PM me here. Be glad to talk technology. We build all in-house and have 10 year tube and lifetime system warranty. We don't up charge on any hand selects like that if you have a specific spec in mind.

Be happy talk NOD's, even if ya don't purchase from us, he glad to give some educational help if I can.

I can reccomend Victor at TNVC. He was very helpful in educating me in night vision and guiding my purchase. Also, I think they may have the best warranty going right now.

Reactions: Frog05
Budget is ~4k

And go!
Use the Search function here and read the umpteen other posts asking the same thing you are.
Then go to the vendor section and call around for the best price.
And go !

Slightly funny story ... for most of the 8 years since I got into NV + Thermal ( 6 yrs for thermal) ... I've been in the school .. "I'd rather have 5 x PVS-14s green tube for $10k than 2 x PVS-14 ultra cool white tube for that same $10k" ... and I still am ... but had also been hoping more used green tubes would be floating around .. and price for a usable 14 might drop down to $1,500 ... but it doesn't seem to be happening ... instead ... I'm hearing ... "we can't find any more used green tubes for 14s" ... which is surprising.
I wonder where they all went !!?? :D

Hide-approved vendors:

TNVC — the Big Dawg
SureShot — the New Kid on the Block
JRH — Love you Long Time
UNV — Too good for us poor schmucks.
PX — Buy used, pay new prices.
TheHorta — WTT: My PVS-14 for your Immortal Soul.

Slightly funny story ... for most of the 8 years since I got into NV + Thermal ( 6 yrs for thermal) ... I've been in the school .. "I'd rather have 5 x PVS-14s green tube for $10k than 2 x PVS-14 ultra cool white tube for that same $10k" ... and I still am ... but had also been hoping more used green tubes would be floating around .. and price for a usable 14 might drop down to $1,500 ... but it doesn't seem to be happening ... instead ... I'm hearing ... "we can't find any more used green tubes for 14s" ... which is surprising.
I wonder where they all went !!?? :D

I’d start looking in northern Alabama.

Yeah, Hortaville Alabama is gonna be as famous as Sturgis one day.

A few years from now 700,000 will show up annually to Hortaville on their electric buggies wearing NV and Thermal for the hoedown. Meanwhile I'm gonna watch the Presidential Debates. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta