• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Px “want to download”

Greenwood187

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2012
Fresno, CA
Not sure if this is the right place or not. Trying to get into the buy and sell thread it asks me if I want to download it. Never done that before. It also let’s me go to the commercial and new products. Just not the buy and sell. If need to move or send pm lmk. Thanks

Here’s a screen shot

Attachments

• 19D59DD7-E21B-4AB8-9AE8-15E2BE263C14.png
    19D59DD7-E21B-4AB8-9AE8-15E2BE263C14.png
    418.4 KB · Views: 85
I had a similar issue while browsing the site last night shortly before there was a short outage.
Each click offered up a php file asking what to open it with.

ok. Glad to know I am not the only one experiencing this. I thought I had accidentally changed some settings.
I am getting download prompts when clicking on certain pages, links, etc...

Reactions: Greenwood187
I talked to @lowlight last night about it. Site went down for about 10 minutes. Came back up. Been working fine for me since.
I would clear your cache log out and sign in again

Reactions: Greenwood187
Hey everyone, this issue is due to the site outage and a few things are still being worked out. Thanks for all of your info, it helps to track down the remaining problems!

Definitely device specific, Android tablet displayed this behavior, android phone did not.

Regardless, clear cache resolved it, logging out and back in did not.