• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quality Junk Rifle... Kinda

Won't work. A Cetme will only send a 168gr bullet to 394 yards. Clearly 400 is the goal. Maybe a different bullet weight or more realistic range expectations would be a good compromise.
I don't believe you. OP Says a 168 is a 168, regardless of barrel or rifle.

Get a PSA, see how it shoots, if it leaves something to be desired, get a criterion barrel. That’s about about as budget/quality as it gets.
I was sent 2 (6.5c and 308) of their rifles for testing..I hand lapped the barrels and bedded them to the receivers and they shoot amazing..not disappointed in these 2 rifles at all..just a little heavy for some of you pussies

I was sent 2 (6.5c and 308) of their rifles for testing..I hand lapped the barrels and bedded them to the receivers and they shoot amazing..not disappointed in these 2 rifles at all..just a little heavy for some of you pussies

Ok

• Haha
Reactions: JuniperEyes
I got a bunch of it when it was cheap. Hence the need for a shit rifle

This is a junk rifle for sale in the PX

Just sayin....

Won't work. A Cetme will only send a 168gr bullet to 394 yards. Clearly 400 is the goal. Maybe a different bullet weight or more realistic range expectations would be a good compromise.
Well... damn... what is a guy to do when a 168SMK goes subsonic? Im going helpless here!

Amazon next day got the shorts here... No way Im wearing that fag stuff. Hope the spray paint for the rifle is more in line

Well... damn... what is a guy to do when a 168SMK goes subsonic? Im going helpless here!
You've got to physically pick the bullet up off the ground where it fell out of the sky, load it into your trusty slingshot, and pray for another 20 yards of range.

• Haha
Ok Gents... weird thread. If you cant guess I ordered a couple of CETMEs. No doubt they will suit the need just fine. PS.. can someone tell Hlee to stop sendiing me messages? I know the Hide has changed but Im not into all that

A 168 is a 168... lead dont bounce dumbass

8F41EA01-33A7-4B5F-B79F-628160F25327.png

Reactions: BCP
Working up a reload for my PSA-10 using Speer 150 Gold Dot Rifle bullets, once fired re-prepped (by me) IMI Military, Win Primers, and W760. Not intended for LR.

PS, Measurement seems to show a pretty good job on the factory prep. Still ended up with a few non-military cases though; a small handful.

Greg

Last edited:
Keep in mind some business owners woke up one morning and said "we're going to make and sell the cheapest POS products and the people of America are going to buy them, and we will get rich because people don't know what they don't know"

Last edited:
Keep in mind some business owners woke up one morning and said "we're going to make and sell the cheapest POS products and the people of America are going to buy them, and we will get rich because people don't know what they don't know"

It's called capitalism. That business model wouldn't have worked if there wasn't demand.

Government drove cost of doing business high with regulations and EPA BS and that forced production elsewhere.

Everyone wants to claim they like capitalism until it's time to do capitalism stuff and they are affected by it. Oh well

It's called capitalism. That business model wouldn't have worked if there wasn't demand.

Government drove cost of doing business high with regulations and EPA BS and that forced production elsewhere.

Everyone wants to claim they like capitalism until it's time to do capitalism stuff and they are affected by it. Oh well
On the part of the consumer it's called ignorance.

S
On the part of the consumer it's called ignorance.
Sad part is the mass ignorance of planned obsolescence that seems to be built into many many items, from vehicles to appliances. It appears that building something to last has become the exception...

Reactions: Constructor