Hall Monitor
Staff member
Hessian
Commercial Supporter
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Jan 31, 2018
South Texas
some people on other forums think you're an idiot if you use MOA. just wondered which systems real operators use. I find there are very few real operators which frequent these forums
How would you know if you were talking to an “operator” or not?

Snipe260

Captain
Belligerents
Feb 11, 2017
Call directory assistance. Then you know your talking to a genuine operator!

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 25, 2017
All of it, at the same time with the same scope, cuz if you can’t combine MILS, MOA, BDC, and IPHY’s all into 1 scope and put 1st round hits on a sprinting Hajji at 1k without a calculator, rangefinder, decent glass and no magnification, with a round that has the ballistics of an indirect fire weapon system, then you’re not “Operator as Fuck”.........
You also have to bench 350, have 200+ bow kills, and work concrete every day.

Real talk

Long range junkie
Belligerents
Oct 6, 2014
some people on other forums think you're an idiot if you use MOA. just wondered which systems real operators use. I find there are very few real operators which frequent these forums
There are a lot of Operators who are on here haha you would be surprised. Mil mil is your answer except some smaller army units have the old leupolds and they are mil moa.

Soulezoo

Hide Sommelier and Connoisseur of fine spirits
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2018
Here and there
If the responder tells you he's using a Quigley Ford, Huskemaw or an IOR, then rest assured you have your guy. Anything else can gtfo.

thehun

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2018
OP good grief. You operate hard to want to know this huh. Probably want to have a range therapy session with buddies after you find out what real SNIPERS use so you can be tacticool and validate yourself...sometimes I wonder what is more important to firearms owners. Barbies or GI Joes...been seeing a lot of Barbie “operators”.