• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Question for you Glock guys

My Gen4 G19 has put a scratch in my eye safety, bounced several pieces of brass off my head, and sent a couple down the front of my shirt. It only seems to do it late in a session when my arm is tired, so may be limp wristing. My Gen4 G21 seems fine so far.

I am going to pile onto the heap of comments . I agree with all who say .." Do Nothing " . just shoot it .
Not my favorite pistol to shoot but I live with a G26 . I jumped back on the Glock bandwagon after buying 2 gen-1's years ago and selling them . There the Small Block Chevy of pistols . cheep, Fast , Reliable, Parts everywhere . Just shoot the crap out of it & leave it alone .

Leave glock stock! Whatever you do dont replace the stock recoil spring assembly!

for Gen 3 glocks I like to buy the oem glock extended mag release. I sand the corners off and take a bit off the top. I can hit the mag release without changing my grip with this upgrade. Other than that I just put new sights in. Gen 4s I have no idea as I do not own any. good luck