• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

question on Nacre Quietpro

db_17_85

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2010
NW North Dakota
All,

I recently pickup up one of these units (single radio version). So far....loving it. I do have a couple quick questions though.

1: WTH is the little port by the radio plug for?

2: Other than a RTI mount, any others people know of?

Thanks

db

I would also very much like to know this. The cheapest RTI mount I can find is $45 which seems ridiculous for what it is.

Let me preface that I am not sure what exactly it is you are asking about and don't know what RTI is. Admittedly, total ignorance on my part!

However, I've read somewhere that these units, at least some of them, may be equipped with a push to talk (PTT) interface cable. Could the port you are inquiring about be used to connect the PTT cable?

Just tossing this random thought out there since you have gotten no answers. Hopefully someone that can definitively answer your question will come along soon. :):cool: