• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Questions on books and such

Tikka_taca1

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
Their used to be a really awesome book at the library on sniper field craft, creating ghillie suits and just all types of cool “sniper craft” .

can any one point me to such books and YouTube channels, the library no longer carries the book and I forget its name, nook only has mostly autobiography books written by snipers about their tours of duty and such.

I have joined in some local shooting matches and would like to learn beyond just shooting

Sas survival handbook is a cool one. May not be all the things your looking for on the sniper side of things but can surely provide you with some new fieldcraft projects. Great book also for younger “cool” kids

Reactions: camocorvette
There are a couple editions of Ultimate Sniper out and 2 DVDs I believe.

"Fry your brain" is another good read I'm working through right now. It focuses on urban sniping and he has a ton of good history in there- the JFK hit, Werewolf groups, Yugoslavia breakup, IRA and the troubles, etc. It's probably half history and half tactics. Great so far.