• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors QuietBore 22LR Titanium Suppressor Build Review -***Approved Form 1 Required***

So can you buy the solvent trap before you have an approved Form 1? Because if you can’t how will you know the true length and such?

Doc

So can you buy the solvent trap before you have an approved Form 1? Because if you can’t how will you know the true length and such?

Doc

Quietbore will not ship your "silencer kit" without an approved Form 1, but they have detailed technical drawings on the site that will give you the completed length.

Other companies do not require a tax stamp, so you can acquire the parts and obtain physical measurements. Don't forget to include any mounts, boosters, etc. that you may add later.

Quietbore will not ship your "silencer kit" without an approved Form 1, but they have detailed technical drawings on the site that will give you the completed length.

Other companies do not require a tax stamp, so you can acquire the parts and obtain physical measurements. Don't forget to include any mounts, boosters, etc. that you may add later.
Ok. Thanks for the info. I assume any glock platform will need a booster for the supressor to work correctly.

I'm also assuming that the booster will be included in OAL.

Doc

Ok. Thanks for the info. I assume any glock platform will need a booster for the supressor to work correctly.

I'm also assuming that the booster will be included in OAL.

Doc
If we're taking about .22LR, the Glock 44 does not require a booster. You are correct with regards to centerfire Glocks (and anything else using the Browning delayed-blowback system).

Boosters will indeed add OAL and should be included in the length stated on the F1. Many manufacturers have drawings on their site. Obviously, nothing beats having the parts laid out on the bench. If all else fails, round your OAL number up a bit when filing the F1.

Reactions: Doc68

Doc

Yes you can but you.now have to.have a Submitted Form 1 before they will ship it.. And the lengths are stated on QB website for example so you.have that info when submitting.

I just received approval last Friday on another Form1 5.56 can.. just under 30 days from submitted date.

Reactions: Doc68

You actually only have to provide a Submitted Form1, not an approved Form1. This comes directly from Preston a few weeks ago when he sent me a 5.56 kit...

I purchased the 22lr Form 1 several months back and have been pretty happy with the performance and the quality. The one problem I am having is getting anyone at Quietbore to return my email requests. I have sent three different emails over several months, using their form and crickets with everyone of them. Does anyone know how to get in-touch or get them to answer emails?

Reactions: bucklowery
I purchased the 22lr Form 1 several months back and have been pretty happy with the performance and the quality. The one problem I am having is getting anyone at Quietbore to return my email requests. I have sent three different emails over several months, using their form and crickets with everyone of them. Does anyone know how to get in-touch or get them to answer emails?
Did you go with titanium internals? Dropping in ultrasonic?