• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

R&D Precision MRAD Muzzle Brake

I can't help you with an answer, however I would like to thank you for spelling "brake" correctly.

dont have a ruler and a scale on me now but its about 1 1/2 inches long. About 1 inch extended because of the threads and weights around 3oz. or so.

Well thank you so fucking much for pointing that out. It CHANGED MY LIFE!

Now might there be anyone with some info that might actually ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION??

You're welcome. I'll take the gold star back if you want?

Well thank you so fucking much for pointing that out. It CHANGED MY LIFE!

Now might there be anyone with some info that might actually ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION??

Consider it a friendly bump, so that you may learn your answer in timely fashion. IOWs...try some Midol, it can help those pains you are having and help to restore you to the true Bitch, you always were. Cheers!

0.900" OD | Caliber .30 | 5/8x24 TPI

82.43 grams = 2.91 oz
2.00 inch. Added length depends on the set back. Typical threaded rifle is set back ~0.60" = 1.40" added length

You're welcome. I'll take the gold star back if you want?

With all do respect, you can take your gold star and shove it so far up your ass that your right eye will twinkle every time you blink.

To everyone else, thanks very much for the help. Im trying to decide if I should shorten the bbl. to make up for the added weight of the brake or just thread the bbl. and install it. It don't sound like there will be much weight added so I think I will leave the barrel where it is. Thanks again.

Consider it a friendly bump, so that you may learn your answer in timely fashion. IOWs...try some Midol, it can help those pains you are having and help to restore you to the true Bitch, you always were. Cheers!

Seriously if you are not going to actually attempt to give a legit answer then please don't post at all. IOWs The only "true Bitch" here is you. Its also worth noting that the only way you can talk shit like this is over the net because face to face you would get your teeth kicked in. Now stop cluttering up my thread with your hippie faggot bullshit and go bug somebody else. Oh yeah, Fuck off. Cheers! (LOL Is that better?)

Last edited:
Wow dude, time to check your attitude. Are you 16? I responded to your initial post as an honest "attaboy" since 90% of the time someone here talks about muzzle brakes they write "break". Yeah, it's kind of like common misuse of your instead of you're, but it bothers me sometimes and it was refreshing to see someone use it correctly. But holy fucking overreaction, Batman! "ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION!" "Shove it up your ass" Seriously, you will not go far in this community with that attitude.

PS. yes, your initial question is a weird one.

Last edited:
Wow dude, time to check your attitude. Are you 16? I responded to your initial post as an honest "attaboy" since 90% of the time someone here talks about muzzle brakes they write "break". Yeah, it's kind of like common misuse of your instead of you're, but it bothers me sometimes and it was refreshing to see someone use it correctly. But holy fucking overreaction, Batman! "ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION!" "Shove it up your ass" Seriously, you will not go far in this community with that attitude.

PS. yes, your initial question is a weird one.

Well, this is the first time Ive been fucked with on this sight. I don't disrespect people unless they disrespect me. I don't dish out shit to people and I don't expect to have to take it. I ask honest gun related questions and I attempt to give answers as best I can when asked. That's all I do on this sight. Im not here to deal with dumb shit like this. Im not retarded. I know how to spell. I don't need "atta boys" for correct spelling on words I learned in the 3rd grade. But thanks for attempting. No hard feelings.

As for BALLISTIC, this is not the first time I have seen this individual post asshole remarks on this site. That seems to be what he likes to do. Its all fine and dandy but leave me the fuck alone. Sling your shit elsewhere. There are enough adults on this sight that are willing to give legit bullshit free answers. I don't need BALLISTIC's 1.2 cents. But thanks anyway. Maybe the "die painfully" was a bit much. An old Marine friend of mine use to say it that way. Its a course of habit. Its just a saying. Nothing more.

Thanks to everyone who gave USEFULL answers. You guys Are what make this site Great!

Well, this is the first time Ive been fucked with on this sight. I don't disrespect people unless they disrespect me. I don't dish out shit to people and I don't expect to have to take it. I ask honest gun related questions and I attempt to give answers as best I can when asked. That's all I do on this sight. Im not here to deal with dumb shit like this. Im not retarded. I know how to spell. I don't need "atta boys" for correct spelling on words I learned in the 3rd grade. But thanks for attempting. No hard feelings.

As for BALLISTIC, this is not the first time I have seen this individual post asshole remarks on this site. That seems to be what he likes to do. Its all fine and dandy but leave me the fuck alone. Sling your shit elsewhere. There are enough adults on this sight that are willing to give legit bullshit free answers. I don't need BALLISTIC's 1.2 cents. But thanks anyway. Maybe the "die painfully" was a bit much. An old Marine friend of mine use to say it that way. Its a course of habit. Its just a saying. Nothing more.

Thanks to everyone who gave USEFULL answers. You guys Are what make this site Great!

I rescind my attaboy and ding you on consistency. Next time, take a deep breath before you go from zero to intergalactic freak-out.

Have a nice day :)

Nice save/edit. I got the first version you wrote emailed to me.

Seriously if you are not going to actually attempt to give a legit answer then please don't post at all. IOWs The only "true Bitch" here is you. Its also worth noting that the only way you can talk shit like this is over the net because face to face you would get your teeth kicked in. Now stop cluttering up my thread with your hippie faggot bullshit and go bug somebody else. Oh yeah, Fuck off. Cheers! (LOL Is that better?)

Who's the one getting all worked up over people not answering his question fast enough? Who's the one showed his ass to everyone? I'd give you one guess, but I am sure that you would fail anyways...

You obviously don't know me, because I do talk like this in real life when people act as socially inconsiderate, aggressive, and mentally lazy as you portrayed herein. Hippie, faggot bullshit!? I don't even know what to say...except maybe, yo' momma...? Seriously, I halfway feel sorry for you that this is the best your mind could achieve, and yet, your accelerated aggression profile, just proves you are a Tool.

1. Look back, who disrespected whom first? Fuck it, I'll tell you...it was you.
2. You dished out a fuckhead comment, and you got an asshole one served back to you, so stop playing the victim, and whining like a Bitch. Remember the Midol?

I am glad that you have seen my work, and it obviously seems as you have been offended by something I wrote in the past. Get over it, wipe your tears, and act like a man. Now on to your question.

You are wanting to know the weight and length of a muzzle brake made by R&D Precision. Step one. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer? That would be a Great first start. Second, you are wanting to know these questions, so you can make a decision on whether or not to shorten the barrel to offset the weight...? LMAO, offset the weight of a brake!? That's a good one, but it seems you are serious, so if you couldn't discern that a 2 inch long piece of steel doesn't weight more than a few ounces, again, I almost feel sorry for you.

In the end I bet you couldn't tell if the brake was on or off with your eyes closed without firing.

This has been a lesson, in how to think critically, logically, and reading comprehension, mainly your own, without having to be spoon fed the answer, all the while acting like a total Bitch on the 'net.

Thank you, and Good Night.

Last edited:

This was your first post was it not?? Who disrespected who first? Also, I have never been a victim of anyone. Don't flatter yourself. There are plenty of threads you can start shit on. Leave mine alone.

You disrespected Dogtown, before I commented. I thought that was clear enough.

Last edited:
Clearly your grasp of the English language, as well as social interaction is limited. You erected a written tantrum at Dogtown and the rest of this forum because you didn't get what you wanted, as fast as you wanted. There are more trying things in life, so try to learn to do for yourself more often, and less complaining/throwing a fit. Otherwise, be prepared to be called a Bitch more often, because when you act that way, you've earned it.

LOL Jeeez. If you know the weight, tell the poor bastard and be done wif it. Otherwise, . . . . g'night.

Oh yeah, . . .

Problem 1

For boys, the average number of absences in the first grade is 15 with a standard deviation of 7; for girls, the average number of absences is 10 with a standard deviation of 6.

In a nationwide survey, suppose 100 boys and 50 girls are sampled. What is the probability that the male sample will have at most three more days of absences than the female sample?

(A) 0.025
(B) 0.035
(C) 0.045
(D) 0.055
(E) None of the above

Solution

The correct answer is B. The solution involves four steps.
◾ Find the mean difference (male absences minus female absences) in the population.
μd = μ1 - μ2 = 15 - 10 = 5

◾ Find the standard deviation of the difference.
σd = sqrt( σ12 / n1 + σ22 / n2 )
σd = sqrt(72/100 + 62/50) = sqrt(49/100 + 36/50) = sqrt(0.49 + .72) = sqrt(1.21) = 1.1

◾ Find the z-score that produced when boys have three more days of absences than girls. When boys have three more days of absences, the number of male absences minus female absences is three. And the associated z-score is
z = (x - μ)/σ = (3 - 5)/1.1 = -2/1.1 = -1.818

◾ Find the probability. This problem requires us to find the probability that the average number of absences in the boy sample minus the average number of absences in the girl sample is less than 3. To find this probability, we enter the z-score (-1.818) into Stat Trek's Normal Distribution Calculator. We find that the probability of a z-score being -1.818 or less is about 0.035.

Therefore, the probability that the difference between samples will be no more than 3 days is 0.035.

So there ya go. The weight be 219 lbs. or 916 milliliters. Your barrel should be fine. Double the powder max and load dat shit and fire. It will all work itself out. g'night.

Have you guys tried the Boars Head spicy mustard? Its good stuff, especially on a boars head hot dog. I like ham sandwiches too.

I have tears in my eyes from reading this post. sorry, I can't stop laughing. I wish I knew the answer. Legit question, simple answer and it turns into . . . . . this thread. Wanna save memory, delete this thread and bring back "motivational picture thread 1.0," the first 1025 pages. God Bless 'Merica!

0.900" OD | Caliber .30 | 5/8x24 TPI

82.43 grams = 2.91 oz
2.00 inch. Added length depends on the set back. Typical threaded rifle is set back ~0.60" = 1.40" added length

LOL. I'm laughing reading this thread. BTW, bump my previous answer. Let's get back to being friends ... it's just a website.

Thanks for the info all. I got what I needed to know. Didn't need the bullshit but oh well. Just shows that some people have no life. Anyway, Definitely not worth chopping the barrel. Some of the muzzle brakes are quite heavy and since I went with a barrel that was a tad too heavy when I built my rifle, I didn't want to add another 8oz on the very end of it. But hell, 3oz wont be a big deal. Cant wait to install the MRAD. I haven't installed a brake for a while now. Should be fun. Thanks again to the people who posted the useful info.
Have a good day.

Thanks 10generation. Somehow I missed this gem, what a fun read...especially TOAST's problem/solution, LOL.