• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

R.I.P Bob Saget

His stand up was far raunchier than his Full House roll that he is more well known for. I always enjoy hearing him on the Sirius/XM comedy channels.

Reactions: Anb618
He was pretty shocking to my generation because we all knew him from AFV and Full House when we were kids and then we see his stand-up and how he's very much into blue comedy and it really took us by surprise. Him and Norm Macdonald were friends so may they both smile down upon us during times when we really need to laugh more and give the middle finger to political correctness.

Damn, I am bummed out. Believe it or not, but I used to see him often at Geslsons market in Pacific Palisades. For those of you who don't know the Palisades is adjacent too Malibu. My wife used to bump into him at the Longs drugs there. Him and Martin Short alway put out this don't talk to me vibe, but we chalked it up to having that kind of fame and not wanting to be bothered. 65 is too young, tragic! It might be telling if it's deemed he died of heart attack or blood clot.

He was pretty shocking to my generation because we all knew him from AFV and Full House when we were kids and then we see his stand-up and how he's very much into blue comedy and it really took us by surprise. Him and Norm Macdonald were friends so may they both smile down upon us during times when we really need to laugh more and give the middle finger to political correctness.
Did you see him at the Comedy Store or Laugh Factory? He frequented those places in Hollywood. I was stunned the first time I'd see his standup in real life.

1743DCC1-A59C-4489-B62D-1DD94B7CCC5A.png

Reactions: Empr_Hadrian
Half baked: Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?
I'm straight, so I've only ever sucked my own dick.

• Haha
Reactions: kcbird
If Bob Saget was an American and NOT a dem- I offer a heartfelt RIP and condolences to his F & F.

If Bob Saget was an American and NOT a dem- I offer a heartfelt RIP and condolences to his F & F.

What the fuck does his political beliefs have to do with anything? We saw this when Betty White died. A true American gem that had a 7 decade run in the entertainment world. So many generations enjoyed her, but what did we immediately see upon her death? Faggot ass cunts trashing her all because she was a life long Democrat and Obama lover. If you're someone who thinks politics means everything, you're a Leftist pure and simple because that's a Leftist tactic to politicize EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in hopes to keep America divided instead of united.

Reactions: kriller134
What the fuck does his political beliefs have to do with anything? We saw this when Betty White died. A true American gem that had a 7 decade run in the entertainment world. So many generations enjoyed her, but what did we immediately see upon her death? Faggot ass cunts trashing her all because she was a life long Democrat and Obama lover. If you're someone who thinks politics means everything, you're a Leftist pure and simple because that's a Leftist tactic to politicize EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in hopes to keep America divided instead of united.
Did I strike a nerve? Only faggot ass cunty anti-Americans would have a problem with what I posted! Feel better. To my IL you go for being a whiny b...

Reactions: 6Shooter
Did I strike a nerve? Only faggot ass cunty anti-Americans would have a problem with what I posted! Feel better. To my IL you go for being a whiny b...

Oh don't worry sweet pea, I wasn't meaning to single just you out, but rather painting with a broad brush to everyone like you who have to politicize everything. But if you must politicize Bob Saget, I will entertain you. He was a Libertarian (like most all stand-up comedians) and a Humanitarian.

Oh don't worry sweet pea, I wasn't meaning to single just you out, but rather painting with a broad brush to everyone like you who have to politicize everything. But if you must politicize Bob Saget, I will entertain you. He was a Libertarian (like most all stand-up comedians) and a Humanitarian.
He was a child rapist. Still interested in dignifying his death?

So much common ground and understanding between people with common interests here, gotta love it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
Can’t tell if you’re trolling or if you got trolled

Shitty jokes that don’t land don’t make him a pedo

A guy who I work with told me this one. "Every problem you have ever had, can be tied to a woman"

I thought about that for weeks. Couldn't find the fault in the logic.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
Aristocrats is most epic joke, it had rules to it as well. The negative surprise has to be the best part. It builds based on the person telling it.

I first heard it back in 2005.