• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD R700 6.5 CM Long Range Setup - Burris XTR III, Spuhr 4901, Magpul folder, Timney trigger *Price Drop*

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
Selling my 6.5 Creedmoor long-range setup, as I am still recovering from back surgery and I just don't use this. Purchased used from a very reputable shop/gunsmith on the Front Range in Colorado; they built it up, the original owner put less than 200 rounds on it, and I only put another half dozen through it, literally. This is a beast and good to go right out of the gate for long-range fun. I also have about 100 rounds of S&B ammo for it which I will include in the sale if you want to just buy this already.

Everything is in mint condition, I took it to the (indoor) range once, PO put <200 rounds thru it, and it's lived most of its life in a warm, dry, safe. Needs nothing, and with 50MOA of elev between rail and scope mount, it's ready to go ring steel at a mile.

Specs​

• Remington 700 SA and 22" barrel with very low round count (~200)
  • Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56 non-illuminated, SCR reticle (MOA)
    • Includes never-used shade, and marked windage turret in addition to the cap
  • Spuhr 4901 mount (1.18" tall, 30MOA elev)
  • Seekins 20 MOA rail
  • Timney Calvin Elite trigger with all the extra shoes
  • Magpul R700 *folding* chassis with both grips
  • Magpul bipod
  • Not shown in photos but included with sale:
    • 2 Magpul mags
    • Approximately 100 rounds of ammo - Sellier & Belliot, quantity TBD ASAP

Price​

$2700. NOW $2200 all-in, or see below for pieces and parts pricing--shipped to your FFL that accepts private transfers; I accept PPF&F, Venmo, Cash App, etc.

More pics available. Hit me up with questions or offers.

IMG_1039.jpeg
IMG_1051.jpeg

Last edited:
Price dropped to 2700, (2200) I want this outta the safe. Let's gooooo

Last edited:
Screw it, I'm parting it out. See listing above for deets, and individual prices below:
  • Rifle: $1250
  • Scope + Spuhr: $1075, or:
    • Scope: $850 (to be clear, this is the non-illuminated, SCR, MOA reticle)
  • Bipod: $60
Or, whatever. Make me offers.

Part-out continues, prices dropped. Take it all as originally advertised for $2200, or order off the menu:
  • Rifle: $1200, or:
    • $800 for the barreled action and Timney trigger or:
      • $650 for the BA and
      • $200 for the Timney
    • R700 Pro folder chassis: $650
  • Scope + Spuhr mount: $1075, or:
    • Scope-only: $800 (to be clear, this is the non-illuminated, SCR, MOA reticle)
    • Mount-only: $325 (this is also now listed separately here (11/11/22))
  • Bipod: $60
  • Ammo (100 rounds): $60
Or, make me an offer(s), it needs to go. No room in the safe, no money in the wallet.

Last edited:
Bump and price drop before relist as rifle-only
Rifle: $1000 shipped, includes original Hogue stock and 100 rounds of S&B 6.5CM ammo
Scope: $750 TYD
Spuhr: $300 TYD

Back up, rifle is available again for $1000. Spuhr mount is still available, but the scope is sold. SMDH

UPDATE

I have since parted this thing out, and it's no longer for sale as shown here; dunno how to update or delete the initial post, though.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯