• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing "raaaaaaampage!!!"

Well hell! I might as well kit up and throw on the plate carrier, helmet with NODs and helmet cam, ruck with my AR w/ ACOG attached to the ruck and with my AR with the T1 as primary and just roll super dirty! I'm staying in the Ranger panties though, I think the Rhodesians were on to something fighting in the heat with shorts.

fuck ya kill em all !!!!!!!! i live on a farm and having wild pigs is worse than the clap. great job,keep it up

Whiskey tango,

Where the hell in houston do you find hog-hunting like this?

Btw, nice job, and yeah, push-ups bro...your threads reads like that of a tough guy but the picture is um, more genteel...

Whiskey tango,

Where the hell in houston do you find hog-hunting like this?

Btw, nice job, and yeah, push-ups bro...your threads reads like that of a tough guy but the picture is um, more genteel...

-tx flyboy-
This took place close to a town called Gillett, TX roughly 50 or so miles south of San Antonio. An awesome place really.

And YES, lol, we have well established I have some manboobage goin on! I expected some guff about it and can handle it. Again, I hate them and hate them and am working extremely hard to get rid of them. All in good time I suppose!

In regards to the use of the word "genteel", I'm not exactly sure what you are getting at?! There is several different uses/definitions of the word soooooo if you could clarify that would be great. I was at Mo's here in Houston and decided to go to the pisser. While pissing I read what you said and laughed out loud and thought, "this fucking guy"! hahaha...

Whiskeytango,

Thanks for the hog-hunting tip.

No offense intended...i was on a scotch induced state of mind when i posted that.

I was merely stating that you seem more cultured than your words would indicate.

Good job again on the hogs...i love going after the small ones...they taste sooo great.

Even got an anti-hunter friend of mine to gorge herself b4 i told her what she was eating...she shrugged as she went back for seconds.

-Tx flyboy-
Hahaha, Scotch can do that to someone. I was not offended at all! No worries!

She just shrugged and went back for seconds huh? HA! Classic.

-Storm-
There are MANY titles that could be thrown in there, hahaha. Where to begin?

Congrats Whiskey! I've had a few experiences like this one and let me tell you, it NEVER gets old! I'm a member of the "kill em all" crowd myself and you'll never hear my whining about the methods used to kill hogs. No one cries about the methods used to rid their homes of termites, roaches, mice, wasps, etc... and IMO hogs are no different. Kill them however you can, with whatever you can. Once again, congrats on the hunt, er, massacre. It was a very entertaining read!