• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rails for LMSS?

Looking at some of the rails being made for the LMSS on here have me interested. Is anyone still making these rails and possibly an arca mount? Please let me know 💵+🚢

Looking at some of the rails being made for the LMSS on here have me interested. Is anyone still making these rails and possibly an arca mount? Please let me know 💵+🚢
I know Badger Ordnance makes a pic rail kit.

Sawtooth rifles also has a dovetail mount that works for it.
“R375LP” https://www.sawtoothrifles.com/product/dovetail-rail-stock-plates/

Resized_20230907_172829.jpeg

Resized_20230907_170437.jpeg

Resized_20230907_172902.jpeg

Are people happy with their LMSS2 spotters?
Until the recent Nightforce spotter was made public, it was the most streamlined spotter on the market, lots of good features.
Have only ever messed around with a trial unit, haven't spent enough time to form an opinion.

Badger stopped regular production of the lmss kit and were only making he lmss2 kit. They were doing limited periodic lmss kit runs but I think stopped a year or two ago, but that's assuming they aren't compatible - I don't have the lmss2 so I don't know

I've had a couple of rails from LMSS1 kits on my LMSS2, so AFAIK they're the same.

Reactions: EazyID
Are people happy with their LMSS2 spotters?
Until the recent Nightforce spotter was made public, it was the most streamlined spotter on the market, lots of good features.
Have only ever messed around with a trial unit, haven't spent enough time to form an opinion.
Yup. Love everything about the LMSS2. Okay, wish the focus took less force, but love the optics, love the reticle, love the size/shape. Unlike any other spotter I am aware of, the shape also means putting on the ARCA mount and top rail (the only one I have) makes it no bigger; they are as big as the unit is at the largest point already.

• Love
Reactions: 96C