• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rambo 6, Revenge of the Lederhosen

Seems to me they've painted themselves into a corner on this guy. When you start expending tens of thousands of dollars in resources per day hunting someone; every day that goes by you look stupider. After five days they are looking very stupid.

I question the leadership of whomever allowed it to escalate this far when the guy is not even a murderer. Now public relations are totally out of control, and they appear no closer to catching the guy, who probably "fled into the woods" after disarming four cops, and the immediately doubled back, and drove to a different EU country.

Wald Rambo no more , Police finally got him
Seems some violence used ,as he is lightly hurt as is one of the SEK(SWAT) officers ,that cut himself with an axe , all four firearms recovered as well as a fifth firearm.
Typicaly German, suspect first seen at a Bar couple Km up the road from Oppenau , then tracked down with K9

Fan group launching 'go fund me' account for his legal costs.

Last edited: